Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Employee Reviews for Office Manager

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 19 reviews

Challenging and exciting work atmosphere

Aquatech has a great team atmosphere and culture, where everyone works together and contributes to find solutions on some very challenging projects. It is very well managed company, all about ethical and professional service, where the owners are on the floor and on the site working directly with staff to offer mentorship and guidance. The salary and benefits are excellent, the growth is accelerated for anyone who really wants it and is prepared to put in the effort. I moved up quickly because i was willing to put in the time and effort and was recognized for that, it helped me build a career path even beyond my own expectations. I have seen so many others grow from entry level to senior positions because the owners recognize the effort and get directly involved to help guide what they call their future leaders. It is a really rewarding place to work, where you will be challenged and you will grow if that is what you are looking for.

Pros

atmosphere, accelerated growth, pay and benefits, job security

Official response from Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

7 May 2019
We believe our business grows when the staff feel challenged and respected, guided when they fail, and rewarded when they achieve successes. The organization grows only when the staff does as well. It has been our philosophy at our founding, and it is what has brought us success and growth for both organization and the people today that represent it, and it will be the key to our success tomorrow. Very happy to hear from our team members, experiencing that success and satisfaction, we want them to feel that they get a return for what they invest!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2