Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
View all Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. reviews

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Employee Review

I don’t recommend this company.

Poor management, negative environment, heavy work load, poor pay. This place is made to fail people. No work life balance. No matter what you do noone ever appreciates. I don’t recommend this company!

Same role

Excellent place to work...

When I started with the company I knew nothing of the dewatering business. I have been with the company for under a year and I find every day exciting and challenging, I have learn so much since I started. Aquatech is a safety orientated company, they want to make sure that we all go home safe. They work very hard at making sure we have the training and tools needed to do our job safely. I truly believe that safety comes first and so do they. Job Work / Life Balance - Company is understanding and co-operative to everyone's personal needs Salary - I feel that I paid according to my skills, my performance and my knowledge of the business, and that I am recognized for my hard work Job Security / Advancement - I see many long term employees, this makes me feel comfortable in my job. Management - I find that the management team has a very positive attitude and are easy to talk too. Job Culture - Great safety Culture, has a social committee, good structure. Works hard to make each branch location a place that people want to work at.

Pros

envited all brances to Christmas lunch, because we all a team
Same location

good

good place to work, kind and supportive staff! Very progressive technologies and great work culture. Fast paced where you are able to learn a lot but also lead in the area of your expertise.
Same location

Great Place to Work!

Aquatech is truly a great place to work. You are challenged everyday and Managers and Executives, inclusive of the President and CEO truly care about the growth of every employee. Aquatech has given me not just a job, but a career, and has helped me achieve more than I ever thought I could. It is honestly a great place to work and all staff truly support one another and you have a clear sense of purpose.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
  • I don’t recommend this company.