Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
View all Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. reviews

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Employee Review

Great Place to Work!

Aquatech is truly a great place to work. You are challenged everyday and Managers and Executives, inclusive of the President and CEO truly care about the growth of every employee. Aquatech has given me not just a job, but a career, and has helped me achieve more than I ever thought I could. It is honestly a great place to work and all staff truly support one another and you have a clear sense of purpose.

Same location

good

good place to work, kind and supportive staff! Very progressive technologies and great work culture. Fast paced where you are able to learn a lot but also lead in the area of your expertise.
Same location

I don’t recommend this company.

Poor management, negative environment, heavy work load, poor pay. This place is made to fail people. No work life balance. No matter what you do noone ever appreciates. I don’t recommend this company!

Hard, Repetitive. Room for advancment

It is a good company in a competitive field. Hard work with a lot of potentially repetitive strain on the body. Required heavy lifting, multi tasking, and adhering to strict deadlines. The company also may suffer from erratic leadership from time to time. Despite the downsides, due to the nature of the work the company has a somewhat high turn around which means that they value loyalty. Room for advancement and generous pay increases as the company is very much growing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
  • Great Place to Work!