Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
View all Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. reviews

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Employee Review

Fast pace environment with supportive colleagues

Aquatech is a leading provider of Equipment, installation, operation, and engineering of all things involving the movement of fluid: sewer bypass, Dewatering, flood response, mine pond cleaning, etc. Working at Aquatech is a nonstop learning curve. You find yourself quickly getting immersed in the pace, the culture, and the quick adaption to the industry changes. It’s very exciting! Job Life / Balance: management has a lot of understanding for personal needs. Job Security / Advancement: there are many employees who’ve been with Aquatech since the beginning in 2006. Many young motivated employees find themselves in supervisory or management roles fairly quickly. Merit definitely plays a part. Management: gives you the necessary training/tools and a lot of independence to make you feel trusted and like a true contributor. Job Culture: when there’s an emergency, it’s all hands on deck

Pros

Challenging work environment, adaption to new policies and technologies, compensation

Cons

long hours at times as an emergency response company

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

good

good place to work, kind and supportive staff! Very progressive technologies and great work culture. Fast paced where you are able to learn a lot but also lead in the area of your expertise.
Same location

I don’t recommend this company.

Poor management, negative environment, heavy work load, poor pay. This place is made to fail people. No work life balance. No matter what you do noone ever appreciates. I don’t recommend this company!

Great Place to Work!

Aquatech is truly a great place to work. You are challenged everyday and Managers and Executives, inclusive of the President and CEO truly care about the growth of every employee. Aquatech has given me not just a job, but a career, and has helped me achieve more than I ever thought I could. It is honestly a great place to work and all staff truly support one another and you have a clear sense of purpose.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.1Job security/advancement

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
  • Fast pace environment with supportive colleagues