Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
View all Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. reviews

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Employee Review

Excellent place to work...

When I started with the company I knew nothing of the dewatering business. I have been with the company for under a year and I find every day exciting and challenging, I have learn so much since I started. Aquatech is a safety orientated company, they want to make sure that we all go home safe. They work very hard at making sure we have the training and tools needed to do our job safely. I truly believe that safety comes first and so do they. Job Work / Life Balance - Company is understanding and co-operative to everyone's personal needs Salary - I feel that I paid according to my skills, my performance and my knowledge of the business, and that I am recognized for my hard work Job Security / Advancement - I see many long term employees, this makes me feel comfortable in my job. Management - I find that the management team has a very positive attitude and are easy to talk too. Job Culture - Great safety Culture, has a social committee, good structure. Works hard to make each branch location a place that people want to work at.

Pros

envited all brances to Christmas lunch, because we all a team

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

I don’t recommend this company.

Poor management, negative environment, heavy work load, poor pay. This place is made to fail people. No work life balance. No matter what you do noone ever appreciates. I don’t recommend this company!
Same location

Great safety culture, advancement and training.

biggest focus is safety. the shop, procedures, training, certifications and management is truly focused on advancement to the safety culture of today's world. management and owners are fantastic and have great vision. if you are flexible to get the job done they are flexible to your life. the most enjoyable thing about my position is meeting all the people on job sites, getting the job done quickly and smoothly for them and the responses we receive when completed. hardest part of the job, is something the company cant control weather and environment. it can get wet, cold, muddy, wild life etc. you may have to travel long distances and be gone for a while. for myself that isn't an issue because I am able to do so without causing life issues. but the company understands and we are well taken care of. I enjoy every moment of my employment at the Sudbury branch.

Pros

growth, safety, advancement, training, certifiction.

Cons

Same location

Very chanlenging = Very rewarding

I have been with Aquatech for (4) years and have loved the challenge that the projects involve. Utilizing the support team I have behind me, I can overcome engineering, administration, or logistical problems that present themselves during any project. It has been extremely rewarding to work with a dedicated group of team members and managers, I look forward to being part of that team for many years to come.

Pros

excelent working support structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.1Job security/advancement

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
  • Excellent place to work...