Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
View all Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. reviews

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Employee Review

Challenging and exciting work atmosphere

Aquatech has a great team atmosphere and culture, where everyone works together and contributes to find solutions on some very challenging projects. It is very well managed company, all about ethical and professional service, where the owners are on the floor and on the site working directly with staff to offer mentorship and guidance. The salary and benefits are excellent, the growth is accelerated for anyone who really wants it and is prepared to put in the effort. I moved up quickly because i was willing to put in the time and effort and was recognized for that, it helped me build a career path even beyond my own expectations. I have seen so many others grow from entry level to senior positions because the owners recognize the effort and get directly involved to help guide what they call their future leaders. It is a really rewarding place to work, where you will be challenged and you will grow if that is what you are looking for.

Pros

atmosphere, accelerated growth, pay and benefits, job security

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

7 May 2019
We believe our business grows when the staff feel challenged and respected, guided when they fail, and rewarded when they achieve successes. The organization grows only when the staff does as well. It has been our philosophy at our founding, and it is what has brought us success and growth for both organization and the people today that represent it, and it will be the key to our success tomorrow. Very happy to hear from our team members, experiencing that success and satisfaction, we want them to feel that they get a return for what they invest!

Not Recommended

- Bad company culture, and no empathy from management and CEO. - extreme work hours at low pay. ( 50/hours per week, no overtime) - Stressful and demanding. - Lack of organization and aid of help during onboarding

Productive and Appreciate Employees

I've never worked for a company that valued their employees as much as Aquatech does. The management understands that it is the actual worker performing the day to day routine and rightfully empowers each individual to enact positive change. When this empowerment occurs from the ground up, supported from the top down, it provides for continuous improvement on multiple levels, affording measurable gains to both the individual and enterprise as a whole!

Pros

You can work on different challenging tasks

Productive and Appreciate Employees

Pros

You can work on different challenging tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.1Job security/advancement

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
  • Challenging and exciting work atmosphere