Aquarius Security and Investigative Services

Aquarius Security and Investigative Services Pay & benefits reviews

Canada10 reviews
Featured review
Aquarius Security and Investigative Services selected this as a representative review
Aquarius is a great company to work for because it that gives opportunity to show yourself when other bigger companies may not. The management is great and always responds to any concerns employees have. The pay is fair and the scheduling is very convenient. The two days of training may have not been enough at first, but as soon as you start working by yourself you learn a lot, and the management team is always there to answer your calls if you are confused or lost in what you're doing. Overall a good company to start a fresh start at and continue to grow within the field.
I worked with Aquarius and enjoyed my time while employed with them. I have worked with numerous security companies and I would highly recommend Aquarius.
Pros
Great training, friendly management, full time hours
Cons
no gas allowance or mileage pay
Pros:
- always have hours for you to work
- good comoetetive pay
-flexible with hours

-flexible with store locations

- owner has a really good personality

Cons:

- when your bsck into a corner the company does not want you to ground anyone
So glad I discovered Aquarius Security! I've worked for the company for almost a year now and have seen multiple raises and even some promotional advancements. I like that staff recognize hard work and talent, and everyone is very fair and easy to get along with. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a respectful and supportive work culture.