Aquarius Security and Investigative Services

Aquarius Security and Investigative Services Employee Reviews for Regional Manager

Regional Manager1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Aquarius Security and Investigative Services selected this as a representative review
Aquarius is a great company to work for because it that gives opportunity to show yourself when other bigger companies may not. The management is great and always responds to any concerns employees have. The pay is fair and the scheduling is very convenient. The two days of training may have not been enough at first, but as soon as you start working by yourself you learn a lot, and the management team is always there to answer your calls if you are confused or lost in what you're doing. Overall a good company to start a fresh start at and continue to grow within the field.
So glad I discovered Aquarius Security! I've worked for the company for almost a year now and have seen multiple raises and even some promotional advancements. I like that staff recognize hard work and talent, and everyone is very fair and easy to get along with. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a respectful and supportive work culture.