Aptos

Aptos Employee Reviews

Implement software, test software, deliver to client. Support client testing of software. All of this can be good and had been good prior to Aptos. It was great to resolve clients problems and work with clients. I was no longer a fan of new management. The company is very top heavy for what reasons I do not know. But the workload had become unbearable and we did not have the time required to work with the clients. It became embarrassing to work with the clients as I could not work to the level of satisfaction I would expect due to workload constraints.
Pros
Salary, laptop, able to work from home when needed
Cons
Management to top heavy, workload too much.
A lot of favouritism. Depending on which department you work in people can be helpful or leave you all to yourself. There is a lot of favouritism that goes on in the workplace so even if you are a hard worker it doesn't mean that you will be appreciated, they could try to do more to create a better and more positive working environment but they choose not to departments are sectioned off and there should be more communication. Management does not like interdepartmental communication or friendliness.
Pros
flex time
Great people to work with. Flexible hours and no issue working from home. But the payroll schedule is very outdated - 15th and end of the month. No O/T paid. Can work on avg 60 / hrs week if really swamped with projects. There is very poor communication among teams and local management. Some managers been there to long that need to be eased out the door. Projects are poorly managed and scheduled. Some PMs not PMP certified, which leads to a lousy work/life balance. Depending on position can do a lot of traveling to customer's offices.
Unrealiable, unstable, bad management, none forward thinking, bunch of snobs feeling entitled, company separated from Epicore, there is some weird energy here. Horrible telephone systems.
Pros
Good cafeteria downstairs.
Cons
Bad Management
Start up growing pains. Management is not very accessible. Still scattered in terms of job hierarchy and goal setting for employees. HR personnel is very casual not always professional when handling delicate matters.
Terrible Communication, little chance of advancement, Execs bring in old friends for high positions and layoff others
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptos?