APTO Connect

APTO Connect Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Great company to work for! Management is great! The company values their employees.

Great company to work for! Management is great! The company values its employees. Very flexible with scheduling friendly environment to work in etc. They work with you on your schedule and they are easy to deal with. I would highly recommend this place. Everyone has the same opportunity to reach a bonus. Everyone on staff was friendly and there was very little conflict. I highly recommend APTO connect.

Amazing Place to Work

APTO Connect is an amazing company to work for. Everyone is lovely and understanding. The supervisors are always around to help you out. It’s like a big family . It is a great workplace and full of learning opportunities. Chance to lead and expand roles are available. Your hardwork is always recognised & appreciated here. A flexible schedule makes it easier for me to maintain a good life-work balance. I just love working here.

Do not work here

The only part I liked about working at APTO was that the phones were very busy and since none of my co-workers ever picked up I was definitely not bored because I had to pick up every call. Everything else was awful.. NO FLEXIBILITY AT ALL! You MUST agree to work every weekend or else you will not even get the position and yes you NEED to work every single holiday as they do not close. They are open 24/7.. Asking for a day off? Good luck. The answer is NO. They do not want you to have a social life! I would not recommend this job to anyone.

terrible place to work

treats their staff in such an unfair way. expecting the best from them with no proper training and aren't offering anything in return. poor management. no flexibility. no focus on teamwork or work-life balance. minimum salary. totally unprofessional. overall just a toxic environment. please do yourself a favor and do not work here.

Teamwork oriented, professional and fun!

One of the best jobs I've ever had. They are a 24 hour company and very flexible with schedules. We all work together and help each other. I would recommend this job to everyone (I already have!). Time goes by very fast when it's busy, could get very busy at times, but still enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APTO Connect. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement
  • APTO Connect
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?