APTO Connect

APTO Connect Management reviews

Clear

Amazing place to work

The environment is so good. The team leader and the co-workers make the job easier and it's a fun atmosphere. Management is so flexible with work hours.

Great company to work for! Management is great! The company values their employees.

Great company to work for! Management is great! The company values its employees. Very flexible with scheduling friendly environment to work in etc. They work with you on your schedule and they are easy to deal with. I would highly recommend this place. Everyone has the same opportunity to reach a bonus. Everyone on staff was friendly and there was very little conflict. I highly recommend APTO connect.

I worked at APTO for a year and I really enjoyed my time there, but left to go back to school. I liked my coworkers, and management was very supportive. Management was also generally accommodating of schedule preferences. The job was somewhat stressful when it would get really busy, but even then there was a comradery among the workers and a feeling of "we're all in this together" to help get through the rush.

Highly recommended workplace with good vibes and flexible schedules

Been with APTO for a year now and I would definitely recommend the job with anyone. Very straight-forward job that is easy to pickup. Friendly staff and management, flexible with the hours. Can be very busy with calls but that makes the time fly faster. All in all, its a fast-paced but relaxed job with fun and supportive people to work with.

terrible place to work

treats their staff in such an unfair way. expecting the best from them with no proper training and aren't offering anything in return. poor management. no flexibility. no focus on teamwork or work-life balance. minimum salary. totally unprofessional. overall just a toxic environment. please do yourself a favor and do not work here.

I have learned a lot about customer service, I have great hours. I have a lot of support from management and my co-workers and they are very flexible when it come to time off, great work environment, overall I very much enjoy working here

Don't work here. Run away.

This is the absolute worst job iv ever had. I only kept it for as long as I did because I was pregnant and it would of been hard to get another job whole being visibly pregnant. The management is absolutely horrible. The company owner thinks he is untouchable and can get away with treating his employees badly. He talked to us like we were trash. ZERO respect. The heating was next to nothing in winter. I had to wear my winter jacket most days and he tried to telle to take it off an do refused. Told him to send me home if he feels it necessary. Because I wasn't going to take it off. I also wore gloves at my desk. They give you one or MAYBE two full days max of shadowing someone. That's what they call "training" before your fully thrown on the phones to take calls on your own. Your left to sink or swim. And if you don't get it by your 3rd or 4th day then they fire you. Over all, I'd say if you get a call for an interview at this place(which is like a revolving door) just run. Don't even consider this place. You'd be better off taking a job at a fast food joint.

Pros

ZERO pros. DON'T WORK HERE.

Cons

Not enough hours. Not a respectful environment.

Official response from APTO Connect

12 November 2019
This employee was let go due to numerous quality issues and was disrespectful to our callers. She was warned multiple times. She frequently complained about her previous job in the same manner as she is doing here and was very confrontational when spoken to.This behaviour towards our clients, callers and staff is not tolerated at APTO Connect.

Terrible workplace

Horrible place to work at. Everything, including the management is so all over the place. I DO NOT recommend anyone to work at this place

Jobs at APTO Connect