Aptim Services

Aptim Services Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working with Aptim

It was nice to work with Aptim. I really enjoy it. Nice working atmosphere. Forman and General Forman was so nice and co operative with work. I learned so many things.

Nice Company to work with

APTIM is a good company & take care of their people.Pay is as per Industry Standard and long hours in Shutdowns.Always safety first at site and if you perform nice it's better chances they called you again. Mostly APTIM in turnaround work with Suncor & Syncrude in Spring & fall.

Pros

Good timing for Shutdowns, Spring & Fall every year

Cons

To stay in Civeo Camp & use Golden Arrow buses to site on rough roads

Good company to work for

I have worked for this company multiple times throughout my career. I also worked for them when they where CB&I. Face drive to be standard of excellent and their safety culture is on top notch.

Diverse Workplace

APTIM was a good company to work for as each day was faced with different challenges. Great people on staff there with a lot of fun had through social committee events.

Good people to work with from all across Canada.

Shutdowns were well executed and the management was very supportive. Oil and Gas can be very fast paced and the people I worked with were always goal orientated.

Satisfying. Enough to keep going

I enjoyed working for them. The work was fair. And Reasonable hours, the overall atmosphere and morale with the company was consistent, safe. It was a good experience to work for them

good

good companies to work for ,it s a union and you have to be in the group. sing up to be a boiler maker you have a good chance to build a career. start as an apprentice.

very managed company

worked on a shutdown site in fort Murray,very good management,did couple of tickets on job,well deserved supervisors ,safe work practices,appreciation for hard workers.

Pros

free pizas

Good safe place

Good team work .encourages a strong sense of safety and good work ethics.eficent and time spent wisely on projects. A family orientated type of bussiness.

productive place and well treatment

very good shut down , safe place to work good management nice crew with good supervision very hot inside the cocker the camp was good with very good food

industry standard

I have worked for worse companies and I have worked for better companies. They are an industry standand and I would work for them again if given the chance

work as pipe fitter

Aptim is local 488 Union company. have good safety culture. good management. have proper safety equipment and procedure for safe working practice. friendly workers.

Pros

pizz some times

Cons

field jobs

Good to work with new people

Learn new skills, talk to new people, new method, new style of work, new challenges, lots of trouble with the mngt. the way they lead, very hard to get around people

Shutdown Suncor Baseplant

Basic shutdown job, worked with operators a lot on this one. Also a good crew on this job and was able to pick up some more knowledge. Job had desired tools.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptim Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3