Approval Team

Canada20 reviews

Clear
4.6Pay & benefits

workenvironmentmanagementworkingcompanypeopleteamopportunity

Great working experience filled with learning opportunities.

The company's management gives you freedom when it comes to your field of expertise but also provides advice or help if needed. The tasks are clear: you are provided with more than enough information and time to do everything stress-free. All of the other employees are really kind and eager to contribute. Working environment is nothing but pleasant, with many learning opportunities.

Exciting dynamic environment

Really exciting and dynamic environment, everyone there are really supportive and detailed in their requests, so there are no problems delivering expected results. When problems do appear, there is no tension in resolving them, usually solution is found within few meetings or so. Overall very balanced and promising place to work.

Pros

Dynamic yet balanced

Insights into Approval Team

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Amazing place to work at and lots of good people!

The best place I've ever worked at and company crew feels like second family which is rare these days. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a stable, high rewarding job without stress and too much pressure!

Pros

Great coworkers, Opportunities to lean, Stress-free Environment

Cons

Productive And Fun Workplace!

The work environment at this company is fun and team-oriented. Everyone is welcoming and here to help with any issues/questions. It’s also great to see that all people at all levels of the company make time for me and support my development. Very professional and caring group of people to work with!

Pros

Fun work culture, great pay, personal development

Integrity, Motivation and Collaboration

I enjoy coming to work and feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded. Kindness and understanding prevail when you face challenges. The company also sets out to achieve its goals in ethical, honest ways which make you confident growing with it.

Pros

Great co-workers, company growth and lot of opportunities

Incredible experiences and opportunities

For me it has so much to do with helping people who are in a tight spot. When you need a vehicle and can't get approved anywhere else, Approval Team is there! Management is always available to help you if you've got any questions or concerns and I've never felt like I couldn't speak my mind. There's fun to be had while working with such incredible people and money to be made!

Pros

commission, wonderful coworkers, knowledgeable and helpful management

Amazing, Learn everyday, & Lots of Opportunity to Grow

Been working here since 2018. Great opportunity to grow and they recognize all the efforts. Management works with you to teach and train you. Lots of potential here.

Pros

Coworkers, Opportunities, Learn, Grow

Lots of Opportunities and fun work environment

Great work environment, and lots of daily challenges and opportunities. Great potential for motivated and hard working individuals, and handsomely rewarded as well.

Pros

Sample cars, learn about financing, help those in need

Cons

Things can get hectic, but its a great challenge

Fantastic opportunities!

Working for the Approval Team give you the opportunity to make $$$$$!Follow "The Process" and you can't go wrong!Working for the people I work for and the people I work with makes everyday enjoyable. Each building has it's own quirks and they all blend so well together!The reason I started working here was not because of the commission (however, IT'S AWESOME) but because of the credit rebuilding program. My family had gone through the process and I KNOW it works because now we are prime customers ANYWHERE!Started off with what worked and got what I wanted later!You can really make a difference here and change a persons entire life!

Pros

Commission, Awesome management, Coffee Machine

Cons

Not directly next to a coffee shop

Amazing Environment

Great company to work for, i have worked at both locations, and have had a couple different roles within the company. It is the type of job that will push you to greatness, if you are willing to put in the work. They treat their employees like family, and push you to grow into the best version of yourself. You get a base pay, and have potential to make ALOT of commision , if you put in the work . IF you are open to learning, and growing you will do VERY well here. At times there can be stress, like any job but it is 1000% worth it.

Pros

Boss, Management, Co-workers, Commision, Positive environment, Understanding

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Approval Team?

Fun and exciting work environment with lots to learn

For people who have never worked a day in sales, this is the perfect place to work. You don't need to have any experience in sales, just be driven and possess the ability to learn. As long as you show up every day willing to learn and put in full effort, the outcome will always be good. It's also a great place to earn money, because the amount of effort you put in reflects on your paycheck. The only unfortunate part of this company, is that the tile your given tends to be very hyped up. The title is called senior finance manager, but you will have to excel first in the basics of sales before you start to carry out the actions of a finance manager. Overall, it's an amazing company to work for with a lot of potential to grow

Amazing place to work, many opportunities for growth

I have had many experiences with different companies in auto industry and Approval Team has been the best one so far.I am my own boss, I have flexible hours. As long as you deliver your part, you will get more and more opportunities within the company.The owners are nice and friendly and you can always turn to them for advice or guidance. Highly recommended

Pros

Salary, opportunities to move up, learning new things

Not good for most.

I worked with these guys before, they say you have to make $10,000 plus per month or they don’t want you. However, 60% of the people will make 0-3000 a Month. 25% will make 3000-5000 and just 5% will make more. Managers are very supportive and teach you, however they have huge teams and not much time to teach. Pay is almost always either wrong or late and takes too long and begging to to fix it revolving door.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approval Team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement