Approval Team

Canada20 reviews

Clear
4.6Pay & benefits

workenvironmentmanagementworkingcompanypeopleteamopportunity

Amazing place to work, many opportunities for growth

I have had many experiences with different companies in auto industry and Approval Team has been the best one so far.I am my own boss, I have flexible hours. As long as you deliver your part, you will get more and more opportunities within the company.The owners are nice and friendly and you can always turn to them for advice or guidance. Highly recommended

Pros

Salary, opportunities to move up, learning new things

Cons

Dynamic and fun place to work at

Approval Team is a fun group of young people that inspire and motivate each other. All managers are very young as well.Working there is not stressful at all, it is very easy to communicate with upper management. Would recommend 10/10

Pros

fixed salary + commission, no holiday work, a lot of fresh leads per day

Insights into Approval Team

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

If you are ready to Lie and Cheat come here

As a salesperson your job is to lie to people, sell them a car they can't afford at 20+% interest rate, and then you hope they default on loans. They will only pay you commission and you are lucky if they pay you correctly, usually they lie and you have to chase them down to get paid. Its a terrible company and if you have and self respect do not work here.

Pros

Cons

Everythin

Amazing Co-workers , stressful environment!

When I used to work for this company I was promised base salary plus commision. When I recieved my pay i was baffled when i only saw the commision, when i asked to what happened to base salary? They just told me they never had it !!! The owner and the sales managers will promise and will not even give to you till you chase them like a dog. Overall the company could be better if they actaully treat their hardworking sales people better. Now I found myself working for another dealership similar to Approval Team but way better, the treatment for their workers are exemptional! To the current and future workers, good luck!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approval Team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement