Approval Team

Approval Team Management reviews

Canada20 reviews

Clear

workenvironmentmanagementworkingcompanypeopleteamopportunity

Great working experience filled with learning opportunities.

The company's management gives you freedom when it comes to your field of expertise but also provides advice or help if needed. The tasks are clear: you are provided with more than enough information and time to do everything stress-free. All of the other employees are really kind and eager to contribute. Working environment is nothing but pleasant, with many learning opportunities.

Best company I've worked for!

Great management and co-workers & excellent work environment! Everyone is there to help you, teach and train you. I feel greatly appreciated!

Insights into Approval Team

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Inclusive and collaborative

A very inclusive and fast paced environment. The clients put your creativity to the test. Working herr has helped me grow as a professional. The management team helps you set attainable goals. Collaborative and inclusive team. Great to be a part of the growing business.

Incredible experiences and opportunities

For me it has so much to do with helping people who are in a tight spot. When you need a vehicle and can't get approved anywhere else, Approval Team is there! Management is always available to help you if you've got any questions or concerns and I've never felt like I couldn't speak my mind. There's fun to be had while working with such incredible people and money to be made!

Pros

commission, wonderful coworkers, knowledgeable and helpful management

Amazing, Learn everyday, & Lots of Opportunity to Grow

Been working here since 2018. Great opportunity to grow and they recognize all the efforts. Management works with you to teach and train you. Lots of potential here.

Pros

Coworkers, Opportunities, Learn, Grow

Fantastic opportunities!

Working for the Approval Team give you the opportunity to make $$$$$!Follow "The Process" and you can't go wrong!Working for the people I work for and the people I work with makes everyday enjoyable. Each building has it's own quirks and they all blend so well together!The reason I started working here was not because of the commission (however, IT'S AWESOME) but because of the credit rebuilding program. My family had gone through the process and I KNOW it works because now we are prime customers ANYWHERE!Started off with what worked and got what I wanted later!You can really make a difference here and change a persons entire life!

Pros

Commission, Awesome management, Coffee Machine

Cons

Not directly next to a coffee shop

Amazing Environment

Great company to work for, i have worked at both locations, and have had a couple different roles within the company. It is the type of job that will push you to greatness, if you are willing to put in the work. They treat their employees like family, and push you to grow into the best version of yourself. You get a base pay, and have potential to make ALOT of commision , if you put in the work . IF you are open to learning, and growing you will do VERY well here. At times there can be stress, like any job but it is 1000% worth it.

Pros

Boss, Management, Co-workers, Commision, Positive environment, Understanding

Cons

Dynamic and fun place to work at

Approval Team is a fun group of young people that inspire and motivate each other. All managers are very young as well.Working there is not stressful at all, it is very easy to communicate with upper management. Would recommend 10/10

Pros

fixed salary + commission, no holiday work, a lot of fresh leads per day

If you are ready to Lie and Cheat come here

As a salesperson your job is to lie to people, sell them a car they can't afford at 20+% interest rate, and then you hope they default on loans. They will only pay you commission and you are lucky if they pay you correctly, usually they lie and you have to chase them down to get paid. Its a terrible company and if you have and self respect do not work here.

Pros

Cons

Everythin

collaborative and positive

collaborative and positive work environment, friendly staff, help and systematic management team. working as my own boss, setting work schedules, clients meeting, expand networking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approval Team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement