Approval Team

Approval Team Job security & advancement reviews

Canada20 reviews

Clear
4.7Job security & advancement

Great working experience filled with learning opportunities.

The company's management gives you freedom when it comes to your field of expertise but also provides advice or help if needed. The tasks are clear: you are provided with more than enough information and time to do everything stress-free. All of the other employees are really kind and eager to contribute. Working environment is nothing but pleasant, with many learning opportunities.

Exciting dynamic environment

Really exciting and dynamic environment, everyone there are really supportive and detailed in their requests, so there are no problems delivering expected results. When problems do appear, there is no tension in resolving them, usually solution is found within few meetings or so. Overall very balanced and promising place to work.

Pros

Dynamic yet balanced

Insights into Approval Team

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Amazing place to work at and lots of good people!

The best place I've ever worked at and company crew feels like second family which is rare these days. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a stable, high rewarding job without stress and too much pressure!

Pros

Great coworkers, Opportunities to lean, Stress-free Environment

Cons

Productive And Fun Workplace!

The work environment at this company is fun and team-oriented. Everyone is welcoming and here to help with any issues/questions. It’s also great to see that all people at all levels of the company make time for me and support my development. Very professional and caring group of people to work with!

Pros

Fun work culture, great pay, personal development

Integrity, Motivation and Collaboration

I enjoy coming to work and feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded. Kindness and understanding prevail when you face challenges. The company also sets out to achieve its goals in ethical, honest ways which make you confident growing with it.

Pros

Great co-workers, company growth and lot of opportunities

Amazing, Learn everyday, & Lots of Opportunity to Grow

Been working here since 2018. Great opportunity to grow and they recognize all the efforts. Management works with you to teach and train you. Lots of potential here.

Pros

Coworkers, Opportunities, Learn, Grow

Lots of Opportunities and fun work environment

Great work environment, and lots of daily challenges and opportunities. Great potential for motivated and hard working individuals, and handsomely rewarded as well.

Pros

Sample cars, learn about financing, help those in need

Cons

Things can get hectic, but its a great challenge

Fun and exciting work environment with lots to learn

For people who have never worked a day in sales, this is the perfect place to work. You don't need to have any experience in sales, just be driven and possess the ability to learn. As long as you show up every day willing to learn and put in full effort, the outcome will always be good. It's also a great place to earn money, because the amount of effort you put in reflects on your paycheck. The only unfortunate part of this company, is that the tile your given tends to be very hyped up. The title is called senior finance manager, but you will have to excel first in the basics of sales before you start to carry out the actions of a finance manager. Overall, it's an amazing company to work for with a lot of potential to grow

Amazing place to work, many opportunities for growth

I have had many experiences with different companies in auto industry and Approval Team has been the best one so far.I am my own boss, I have flexible hours. As long as you deliver your part, you will get more and more opportunities within the company.The owners are nice and friendly and you can always turn to them for advice or guidance. Highly recommended

Pros

Salary, opportunities to move up, learning new things

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Approval Team?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approval Team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement