Approval Team

Approval Team Culture reviews

Canada20 reviews

Clear

Best company I've worked for!

Great management and co-workers & excellent work environment! Everyone is there to help you, teach and train you. I feel greatly appreciated!

Cons

Productive And Fun Workplace!

The work environment at this company is fun and team-oriented. Everyone is welcoming and here to help with any issues/questions. It’s also great to see that all people at all levels of the company make time for me and support my development. Very professional and caring group of people to work with!

Pros

Fun work culture, great pay, personal development

Insights into Approval Team

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Inclusive and collaborative

A very inclusive and fast paced environment. The clients put your creativity to the test. Working herr has helped me grow as a professional. The management team helps you set attainable goals. Collaborative and inclusive team. Great to be a part of the growing business.

Incredible experiences and opportunities

For me it has so much to do with helping people who are in a tight spot. When you need a vehicle and can't get approved anywhere else, Approval Team is there! Management is always available to help you if you've got any questions or concerns and I've never felt like I couldn't speak my mind. There's fun to be had while working with such incredible people and money to be made!

Pros

commission, wonderful coworkers, knowledgeable and helpful management

Amazing, Learn everyday, & Lots of Opportunity to Grow

Been working here since 2018. Great opportunity to grow and they recognize all the efforts. Management works with you to teach and train you. Lots of potential here.

Pros

Coworkers, Opportunities, Learn, Grow

Lots of Opportunities and fun work environment

Great work environment, and lots of daily challenges and opportunities. Great potential for motivated and hard working individuals, and handsomely rewarded as well.

Pros

Sample cars, learn about financing, help those in need

Cons

Things can get hectic, but its a great challenge

Dynamic and fun place to work at

Approval Team is a fun group of young people that inspire and motivate each other. All managers are very young as well.Working there is not stressful at all, it is very easy to communicate with upper management. Would recommend 10/10

Pros

fixed salary + commission, no holiday work, a lot of fresh leads per day

collaborative and positive

collaborative and positive work environment, friendly staff, help and systematic management team. working as my own boss, setting work schedules, clients meeting, expand networking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approval Team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement