Approval Team

Approval Team Employee Reviews for Finance Manager

Finance Manager6 reviews
Canada6 reviews

Inclusive and collaborative

A very inclusive and fast paced environment. The clients put your creativity to the test. Working herr has helped me grow as a professional. The management team helps you set attainable goals. Collaborative and inclusive team. Great to be a part of the growing business.

If you work hard, the money is there

The place is filled with great coworkers to work with that help you. If you have the mindset to make money and not be lazy, the money is there waiting for you.

Insights into Approval Team

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Fantastic opportunities!

Working for the Approval Team give you the opportunity to make $$$$$!Follow "The Process" and you can't go wrong!Working for the people I work for and the people I work with makes everyday enjoyable. Each building has it's own quirks and they all blend so well together!The reason I started working here was not because of the commission (however, IT'S AWESOME) but because of the credit rebuilding program. My family had gone through the process and I KNOW it works because now we are prime customers ANYWHERE!Started off with what worked and got what I wanted later!You can really make a difference here and change a persons entire life!

Pros

Commission, Awesome management, Coffee Machine

Cons

Not directly next to a coffee shop

Amazing Environment

Great company to work for, i have worked at both locations, and have had a couple different roles within the company. It is the type of job that will push you to greatness, if you are willing to put in the work. They treat their employees like family, and push you to grow into the best version of yourself. You get a base pay, and have potential to make ALOT of commision , if you put in the work . IF you are open to learning, and growing you will do VERY well here. At times there can be stress, like any job but it is 1000% worth it.

Pros

Boss, Management, Co-workers, Commision, Positive environment, Understanding

Cons

Amazing Co-workers , stressful environment!

When I used to work for this company I was promised base salary plus commision. When I recieved my pay i was baffled when i only saw the commision, when i asked to what happened to base salary? They just told me they never had it !!! The owner and the sales managers will promise and will not even give to you till you chase them like a dog. Overall the company could be better if they actaully treat their hardworking sales people better. Now I found myself working for another dealership similar to Approval Team but way better, the treatment for their workers are exemptional! To the current and future workers, good luck!

Not good for most.

I worked with these guys before, they say you have to make $10,000 plus per month or they don’t want you. However, 60% of the people will make 0-3000 a Month. 25% will make 3000-5000 and just 5% will make more. Managers are very supportive and teach you, however they have huge teams and not much time to teach. Pay is almost always either wrong or late and takes too long and begging to to fix it revolving door.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approval Team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement