Approval Team Employee Reviews for DeveloperReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 23 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Really exciting and dynamic environment, everyone there are really supportive and detailed in their requests, so there are no problems delivering expected results. When problems do appear, there is no tension in resolving them, usually solution is found within few meetings or so. Overall very balanced and promising place to work.
Dynamic yet balanced
Was this review helpful?
Based on 4 survey responses
Insights into Approval Team
What people like
- Supportive environment
- Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Ability to learn new things
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Approval Team?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approval Team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 23 reviews
Ratings by category
4.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
4.5 out of 5 stars for Management
4.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Approval Team
- What is Approval Team sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Does Approval Team allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Approval Team? What are the steps along t…One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Approval Team?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Approval Team about how to improve the company?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Approval Team?
- What are the working hours at Approval Team?