Approval Team
View all Approval Team reviews

Approval Team

Approval Team Employee Review

Great working experience filled with learning opportunities.

The company's management gives you freedom when it comes to your field of expertise but also provides advice or help if needed. The tasks are clear: you are provided with more than enough information and time to do everything stress-free. All of the other employees are really kind and eager to contribute. Working environment is nothing but pleasant, with many learning opportunities.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Exciting dynamic environment

Really exciting and dynamic environment, everyone there are really supportive and detailed in their requests, so there are no problems delivering expected results. When problems do appear, there is no tension in resolving them, usually solution is found within few meetings or so. Overall very balanced and promising place to work.

Pros

Dynamic yet balanced

Amazing place to work at and lots of good people!

The best place I've ever worked at and company crew feels like second family which is rare these days. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a stable, high rewarding job without stress and too much pressure!

Pros

Great coworkers, Opportunities to lean, Stress-free Environment

Cons

Best company I've worked for!

Great management and co-workers & excellent work environment! Everyone is there to help you, teach and train you. I feel greatly appreciated!

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approval Team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Approval Team with

Learn about Approval Team in popular locations

• Approval Team
  • Great working experience filled with learning opportunities.