Appnovation Technologies
Appnovation Technologies Employee Review

fun place, no direction or security

12 April 2015
Great company culture, fun environment, no direction or clear vision. No training program implemented. Unsure of what the job really is. Funded by government so they need to hire so many people but most likely will only keep you for your probation period. No communication with management other than one person. Not a secure place to work. If you want to work for just a few months and don't have financial obligations this could be a good fit
Pros
Friday lunches
Cons
unprofessional
13 September 2017
Great coworkers, flexible work hours. Quarterly 'rocks' to achieve. Lunch Fridays, quarterly team events, weekly 1-on-1 meetings with manager and team.
Pros
Lunch Fridays
17 July 2017
Started here as an intern, got to move up the ranks, and have learned more than I ever imagined. They have an open door policy, so if you have an idea or anything you'd like for senior management to address you can schedule a time whenever you'd like. I found that I was able to grow as an individual and take the skills I learned here and apply them in any setting.
Pros
Opportunity to work on projects of interest.
Cons
none!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appnovation Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8