ApplyBoard Employee Reviews

Toxic Environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 September 2018
Low pay, selfish bosses who do not care about their workers or helping them improve. Lots of unprofessionalism, speaking in different languages and openly arguing in front of all employees.

If you're looking for a career that challenges your thinking and teaches you new skills, this is not the place for you. Tedious repetitive tasks, no room for growth.

Do not recommend working here if you're looking to gain experience or want to grow professionally.
Friendly environment. Great management. Open work culture. Tempting wednesday lunches.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON12 September 2018
As mentioned in other reviews, this company is not just doing good but reaching great heights.

Everyone is very friendly. They make sure to understand your work pattern and give you enough space to perform your task.
This company is not just growing but also achieving on heights !!
International Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON31 January 2018
I love working here, average age of the employees is early 20s and they all are focused to achieve good for the company. My team specially has diversified background people with different skill set. We are flexible with our working hours and the company cares for the hard work anyone put in. It is easy to meet with the CEO directly and he is very friendly and open minded person. On the same hand if you part of Sales, then you will be working with CMO who is also a very awesome person and supports you well.
Pros
Youngsters Team
The best team ever
International recruitment manager (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON3 December 2017
The company is growing extremely fast and has amazing opportunities for everyone.

The people here are awesome and treat you like family.

I love this job more than anything right now the people treat each other like family we motivate each other we help each other and the money you make is what you make it.
Pros
Loveley & friendley team, Cozy place
Wonderful work environment!
Data Entry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 November 2017
ApplyBoard is a wonderful place to work where each person's job is recognized as an important piece of a whole. We are a growing team of dedicated, and friendly people working towards a great cause. The founders are very passionate about what they do and truly care about each of their employees. I am excited to continue learning and growing with this company. I am grateful to be a part of the ApplyBoard family!
Pros
Free Wednesday lunches, work environment, opportunities, health benefits
Productive and friendly environment
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 November 2017
Everyone in the company love snacks. And the company's snack shelf is always loaded with goodies.

Everyone is friendly. Whatever you need to know to get your job done or get around the city, everyone will help you with that.

You're free to do your work on your hours. Get the job done and you're good.
Pros
Company provided lunch once a week, flexible hours, young environment
Creative, productive, flexible
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 November 2017
ApplyBoard is a creative space that gives me the opportunity to grow my professional skills and the freedom to cultivate new skills.

My responsibilities are not confined to my specific role. If anyone in the workplace has experience or a knack for something, our employers seek to use it in the most efficient way.

My fellow colleagues are always friendly and they make the office space inclusive, relaxed and enjoyable. Everyone is hard-working and pulls their weight.

At ApplyBoard I am encouraged to be the best version of myself, in and out of the workplace.
The culture is amazing
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON28 November 2017
Everyone here is so friendly and open with each other, and I am constantly learning new things each day.
If I'm ever unsure about anything, there is always someone there to help.
There is no shortage of work to be done, and there may be times when extra hours are needed to complete tasks, but there is always a satisfaction that comes from knowing how much we are accomplishing.

We are a diverse group of people learning from each other; come join the ApplyBoard family!
Great company to work with
Operation Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON28 November 2017
ApplyBoard is a fantastic company to work with. There is an amazing team of individuals who are kind, respectful, and eager to learn and help. Everyone here is like family and looks out for one another.

We are constantly improving and problem solving is a huge part of our every day work. There are times of the year where we experience a very high volume of applications and we do work more hours than usual. But since the company is relatively young, it does leave tons of room for advancements if you are willing to learn and put in the work.

Overall, working here is great! There is support and lots of friendly people who will take the time to teach you exactly what you need to know.
Pros
Room for advancements, health benefits
Cons
vacation days
Great place to work with friendly work environment
Data Entry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener28 November 2017
ApplyBoard is an excellent place to work, learn, and grow. The work can be challenging and there are many long days but the work atmosphere and the impact you are making is so worth it. Everyone at ApplyBoard is so friendly and are always able to help when you have questions. The management at ApplyBoard are all very approachable, knowledgeable, and dedicated making ApplyBoard truly one of the best places to work. ApplyBoard is growing fast and I am so happy to be a part of it.
Pros
Free Wednesday lunches, great work environment
A Great Place to Work
Data Entry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON28 November 2017
ApplyBoard is a wonderful place to work and learn. Everyone is friendly and helps each other out. I feel valued and appreciated for my contribution. We are a young company enjoying rapid expansion.
Amazing team - Great management!
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON28 November 2017
Applyboard is a great place to work! The founders are young, helpful and supportive. They believe that in order for their company to strive, they require happy informed employees. They treat their employees like family, they share the excitement of success & they are always willing to listen to your ideas. This company is in a constant state of self-improvement and are always looking for ways the to make the company better now rather than later. I can honestly say that I am proud to be apart of the applyboard family!
Pros
Amazing team - Great management!
Full of potentials to develop skills and grow as the company grows
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON28 November 2017
The environment is very friendly and causal. You are surrounded with smart, talented, and young co-workers that are always willing to help.
Since the growth is rapid, there is so much opportunity to contribute. And, the potential for growth within a company that cares for its employees make ApplyBoard a great tech startup place to work.
* always snacks and free lunch on Wednesdays.
Pros
Amazing culture and colleagues, talented people, tons of projects
Cons
Nothing much; you don't get bored at work
Great place for tech people.
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON24 November 2017
I was over the moon when I got the job. From interviews and previous contacts I knew that those were good people and people that I want to work with and learn from.

Which turns out to be exactly the case! The dev team is super nice, and they are a bunch of talented people. All of our inputs are valued and we teach each other new things. I'm learning cool tricks and growing everyday.

They also respect my interests and help me develop in that direction.

Also free lunch Wednesday.
Pros
We're happy. We're young. We're growing. We're talented.
ApplyBoard has a great work environment!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON24 November 2017
When you come into work you do your own tasks but the management is here to support you if you need assistance. The hardest part of the job is that when it gets busy, it gets very busy and you need to be able to keep up with your tasks. ApplyBoard has a great culture, it is like a family. The most enjoyable part of coming into the office everyday is the people, everyone is so friendly!
Pros
Free lunch Wednesdays and the people.
Cons
Long hours and busy times.