AppleOne

AppleOne Pay & benefits reviews

You can make as much money as you want because of their commission pay structure. You are allowed to recruit for any positions you want. They deal with some great clients.
Management workplace culture Hands on experience time consuming Protection High maintenance Schedule timing Flexible work space good weather conditions
Sent to a really horrible job and deducted two hours for two days lunches when I only took a half hour each day and they never corrected it...they still owe me an hour! I left after those two days.
Terriable culture, employees talking behind each others back, employees hijacking other employees sales, long working hours, fake commission. If you want to earn good money and have long term growth. Do not work for Apple One.
Only 2 supervisors are nice. One is so mean and rude she had no respect for me or any workers it was hard to please her and it was not easy to get a long with her.
Pros
Bring your own or buy a lunch
Cons
Long hours and hard work
I did 2 Contracts one in Markham and one in Pickering and they were pretty good jobs just didnt pay very well, I tried to contact them again as I am out of work but no reply. I was out of the Eglinton East Office I think its gone now.
Pros
A Job
Cons
Short Term
Great company to work for, work-life balance. Management is supportive and provides training. Great company to work for if you like working for commissions and sales oriented, you are able to grow yourself and determine your own salary.
pay is on time.. they find jobs for you when need a job. work culture is good i love the place i now work that they sent me. been there over a year and 4 months
Cons
hours are good
Working with this agency was overall a really good experience as it gave me insights into different companies and their structures and job experiences.
Pros
solid and dedicated employees who are nice
Cons
hours are not guaranteed week to week
Great training programMany employees go on to own their own recruitment agency successfullyGreat commission programGreat bonus system and awardsGreat team environment
Pros
Great compensation package
Cons
Tough work /life balance
they treat you vary well and make sure they have the right job for you i would recommend working for them if your looking for temp work.the pay is alright
When I worked at Apple One, I received no training from my manager. One my first day the only training I got from my manager was to put some ad on line and bring in people. At Appleone they make you post fake posting for fake jobs and we interview candidates only to get their references which is a business leads. The culture at Apple One is cut throat. They have a incredible high turn over with recruiters and the staff that work their or either lifers who have confidence. Often not getting a raise for 10 Years.
Pros
you get a base salary
Cons
its a Low base salary
Good introduction to a sales environment. Good training. Branch Manager is supportive and a good role model. Company lacks some consistency. Lower than industry average compensation.
It's a good place to work if you are young and are looking for a career because their are all kinds of things you can do so long as you can stay long enough to get enough seniority to be able to pick and choose the areas you like to work as.
Simple staffing agency gets the job done. Employees at the agency are nice and helpful. Can usually find work within a few weeks. The actual job sites themselves can unfortunately treat your fairly poorly sometimes.
Pros
Quick Work
Cons
Poor pay, zero chance of full time hire or advancment, extreamly physically demanding
Great places to work at, and the staff is very helpful on finding you work. I had a great time doing business with Apple One. Very flexible with clients.
Pros
Flexibility, Helpful.
Cons
Sometimes no work for weeks, Low rates.
i learned alot it was very nice to work in that field i love it so much , their wasn't really anything hard that i did. my co workers were very nice
Pros
the experience
Cons
too short
I was working at D+H through Apple one. They are a good agency helped me get a job at D+h quickly. And the management was also quick in terms of responses to my emails.
Pros
Quick job search
Cons
Pay is low
The recruiters are very responsive, friendly and hard working. Offers opportunities to get permanent from contract. Collaboration with multiple clients at many locations.
Pros
Responsive staff, friendly recruiters
Cons
Bit lower payments, lower benefits and incentives
ive worked for them on and off for two yrs and well there was never a lot of work and a lot of arguing to get work, when there was work they made sure you got paid even when there was an occasional error in your pay.
Pros
there is a oaycheck at the end of each week.
Cons
lack off work, non flexible to work with you.
it was very fun, i learned a lot and gave me so much experiences. i made lots of friends. the hours were very flexible which works really great for someone in school.
Pros
flexible hours