AppleOne

Canada9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,018 reviews
agencyappleplacementsendtempemploymenttemporaryterm

Productive Fun place to work

I really enjoyed working for Appleone. They are a tempo agency. Management was very supportive. Pay was good. To bad it was only a term position.

Pros

Pay was good

Cons

Only a term position

Friendly staff

Typical day, what you learn, management, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part of the job, work culture, diversity, work life balance

Insights into AppleOne

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks

Waste of time

Was offered a job but the company proceeded to ghost me after several follow ups. I have a few other friends who had similar experiences with this company. This feels like a big waste of time.

Official response from AppleOne

24 March 2022
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.I would like to ensure you that this is not our standard, and I apologize for the experience you, or any of your friends have had.If possible, I would like to get more information from you so that we can rectify the situation and bring it to the attention of our managers so that it does not happen in the future.Please feel free to email me at kydixon@appleone.com.I look forward to hearing from you.

Be Very Careful

My only advice to anyone who signs up with AppleOne is don’t. My recruiter who placed me didn’t even tell me that the current job I am in now is a long term contract that could take 1-5 years to get full time. If I was probably informed I wouldn’t have taken the job and leave a permanent position I was in. Just be very careful and ask lots of questions before you sign your life away.

Pros

BBQ and hours

Cons

Recruiter is the devil

They will trick you with their lies

The recruiter lied to me and 3 other employees about the position itself, the pay rate, and the duration of the contract. We thought it would be temporary, it was an ongoing type of contract. The position we applied for had nothing to do with the one we found out we were hired for later on. The pay rate was also different, lower than what we were told. And the recruiters we dealt with were always threatening us when we were complaining about the wrong info they told us. When we complained about it, we actually got fired straight up. It took them a month to pay us what they had to. And just as long to provide us with the R.O.E. Worst agency ever I worked with. Do not go there. They will charm you with their lies, and you'll get trapped. And the only way out is to get fired.

Pros

Cons

The recruiters lie about very important things such as pay rate, type of contract, position

Good

The payments came on time, the people were easy to contact. Their a bit busy sometimes so you may not get through right away but they do take all calls.

I was working at D+H through Apple one. They are a good agency helped me get a job at D+h quickly. And the management was also quick in terms of responses to my emails.

Pros

Quick job search

Cons

Pay is low

Assist in finding right placeent

Consistent in finding job to suit personality.They kept in touch with both client and employee.Offered equal employment opportunity.

Cons

permanent placement

Great experiences

appleone gave me many new and different opportunities. They were able to find jobs I was interested in and would excel in. They were good at pairing me with opportunities within my field.

Pros

quick work

Cons

short term contracts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement