AppleOne

Assembler6 reviews
Canada6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,018 reviews

Friendly staff

The staff are friendly and they really help people who either make an appointment or drop in. I would consider telling others who are looking for a job about how great they really were.

Pros

paid weekly

quick to different jobs

good place to get line work or other types of jobs and quick to find job and reliable pay cheack and easy work where they send u and friendly people enjoyable place

Insights into AppleOne

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks

Overall Summary

AppleOne is a great employment agency, whether you are looking for an immediate job because you have been let go or part-time (here and there) to help with bills while you take care of your small children the rest of the time.

Easy Work but Repetitive

A typical day at work was meet at the assembly line, the manager will tell us which line we are working at today, then we would go to our assigned line we start working by getting boxes down the line and stacking them 6 feet high on crates and move the crate away and start over

Pros

quick job

Cons

long standing time

Organized, and great people to work with

AppleOne/Flex N GateA typical day at Flex N Gate was very repetitive although worker on the line would change positions every quarter the job became very monotonous and physically demanding. I learned many different assemblies of car parts. The hardest part of this job was the physical demand and the intense heat in the summer. I enjoyed the challenge on meeting goals for a daily quota. My co-workers were a part of my team which I took the lead with them to meet our daily quotas. I enjoyed working for Flex N Gate through AppleOne. What I least admire about the policies of this job was the lack of days for sickness. Being a temp agency they only allow 3 sick days after such they would lay you off.

Pros

wonderful people, cafeteria

Cons

hard physically demanding work. ergonomics were not the best on the line.

ok for fill-in, minimum wage jobs...

Not bad for fill-in minimum wage work. Nobody who works these assignemnts cares at all about what they are doing, just doing things the easiest way possibble, they are actually exploiting people. There should be stricter gov't regulations regarding job agencies.

Pros

just go for a day and apply through their process, any idiot could ace it...

Cons

get the yoyo treatment...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement