AppleOne

Canada7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,018 reviews
agencyappleplacementsendtempemploymenttemporaryterm

Great work enviornment

Meeting and greeting new and existing clients on daily basis. Learning new policies and procedures. Management is great keeping me posted on changes and inquiring if there are any incidents. Co-workers are wonderful, warm and friendly. I do not recall having a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the clients.

Pros

great working environment

Cons

there are no cons

Plenty of chances to grow

It is a performance based company that provides with opportunities for growth horizontally and vertically. This kept everyone motivated to get better rewards.

Insights into AppleOne

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks

Very fun and encouraging environment with great variety

The varied positions allowed a person to develop all sorts of personal and professional skills that contributed to their growth in any industry. Many of the skills learned there I continue to use today.

Cons

Great company to work for.

Everyone one that I worked with was great and very helpful. I learned a great deal while on contract for BCH. The hardest part was knowing that I would eventually leave.

Friendly, Helpful team

Great people to work for. Always ready to help As soon as I applied for a job very first time, they responded. In my workplace, the co-workers (Working for AppleOne) are very much professional and respectful.

Wonderful staff that is always eager to help employees in career advancement.

I thoroughly enjoy working for AppleOne and finding temporary placements that allow me to develop my career and gain experience in a number of fields. Thus far, I have only had one placement for four months with BC Hydro and was amazed at the wonderful work place culture and professionalism displayed by all staff at all times.

Productive and Great team

Employment Agency • Prepared packages with forms required for the candidate´s file and setup filing system. • Operated office equipment including copier, fax machine and scanner. • Assisted with recruiting candidates by locating resumes • Assisted with researching job posting using job search websites and social media such as Workopolis, Indeed and Linked In. • Assisted receptionist by reviewing, verifying the hours worked by employees on payroll.

Pros

Great team

Cons

no enough duties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement