AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

Canada167 reviews
Provides opportunities for a lot of people
Provides opportunities for a lot of people. Very good reputation with employers. Very helpful to jobseekers. Prompt in answering questions.
Great company in the Recruitment field
This is a great company to work for with endless training opportunities in a very collaborative and team oriented environment.

The atmosphere is very numbers driven so be prepared to roll up sleeves.
It is good when you really need a job but not dependable
I worked for appleone and once my job was done it takes time for a new one. They summited my ROE without telling me that I no longer worked for them.
The management is not reliable or stable. I had 3 people that took over my job care.
Productive workplace

Schedule timing

Flexible work space

good weather conditions
Good experience
I worked there for a year and enjoyed it. It was an environment that helped me to learn several useful skills for my future career. The people were all generally nice and friendly.
One bad experience
Sent to a really horrible job and deducted two hours for two days lunches when I only took a half hour each day and they never corrected it...they still owe me an hour! I left after those two days.
awful place to work - avoid at all costs
Terriable culture, employees talking behind each others back, employees hijacking other employees sales, long working hours, fake commission. If you want to earn good money and have long term growth. Do not work for Apple One.
Horrible
Horrible working environment. Can’t ask questions and expected to know everything after 1 month of working there. Stay away from this company. Management is very “high school” leadership is not given and I was told, “not my job figure it out” when I expressed an issue I had with a task. Poor leadership skills.
Temp labour
- provide basic work for temporary agency
- they are willing to assist in times of difficulty

- they are trustworthy provider of finances

- each job placement was reported accurately prior to working
Very good agency
They listen to the clients looking for a job they try and place u with companies based on your skills. Very understanding company. They train you on everything like whimis
Not a good work environment.
Rude, condescending and disrespectful management. It’s a dog eat dog environment and favoritism is prevalent . The tasks assigned are not as discussed in the interview process. They really only care about sales not landing candidates jobs.
temp agency
used this company as a temp agency and was placed long term at a company in Burlington but wasn't able to get full time permanent so I left to find permanent job
they dont stand by safety rules
they get you to do a safety test but if the company they send you to has safety issness once you tell them about it they dont return your calls they should by the safety protocols for their employees
Not a good place to work
Only 2 supervisors are nice. One is so mean and rude she had no respect for me or any workers it was hard to please her and it was not easy to get a long with her.
Pros
Bring your own or buy a lunch
Cons
Long hours and hard work
Best experience
AppleOne gave me the best experience to work with so far. Staff members are professional and maintain high standards, provide quality service. Thank you AppleOne.
Productive and a fun place to work.
I learnt to support every aspect of Recruiting process. I learnt to support recruiters, colleagues and to match appropriate jobs for job seekers and employers.
productive
nice agency to start the work,As a beginner in the country I got a chance to work as a general labor in TJX , Winners , An apple one was an agency through which I started working.
Very busy
Appleone is a great place to work if you are not hiring general labour positions. Candidates are not always friendly when they come to the office. Employees are a pleasure to work with.
Don't recommend AppleOne
AppleOne is not consistent with placements. Staff all too eager to put you in subpar working conditions then ignore you if you say anything about it or refuse to return. They don't return calls or emails in a timely manner, if at all, either. Overall, lazy and not up to snuff. Go with Randstad.
Friendly people and easy access to temporary positions
temporary appointments conducive to my schedule and worked well with my personal life. Work Life balance good.
Pros
friendly people and busy environment
Cons
Not a long term opportunity
Did a few Contracts for Shirley Maclean in Scarborough
I did 2 Contracts one in Markham and one in Pickering and they were pretty good jobs just didnt pay very well, I tried to contact them again as I am out of work but no reply. I was out of the Eglinton East Office I think its gone now.
Pros
A Job
Cons
Short Term