AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

Canada194 reviews

Found 194 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,059 reviews
agencyappleplacementsendtempemploymenttemporaryterm

I was able to land a job in just one phone call.

I was very satisfied on how fast I was able to land a job when I needed one. I have been with Apple One since December 2021 and they have always provided me with new opportunities.

Pros

I can get employed as a temporary worker fast

Cons

No full-time benefits

Super stressful

I was super excited to join AppleOne in the mid of this year.I lasted for a short 7 months Unfortunately it didn't work out working there.I feel they didn't truly give me a chance as they never took the time to listen to my interviews and make me a stronger recruiter.Not a great experience !!

20 January 2023
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read about your negative experience. Can you please e-mail us at bspiegel@ain1.com with more information so we can action this and better assist you. Thank you!

Insights into AppleOne

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Very helpful staff

AppleOne's staff in Barrie were extremely helpful and supportive to helping me find progressive work in the area.Mioche in particular made it an easy and fun process for me to become gainfully employed. It's never too late to start over and reinvent yourself.

Pros

Well connected, well resourced

Cons

In my case, none.

Best team - great company!

I'm proud to work at AppleOne. The team follows through getting you HIREDH- human approachI - integrityR - responsivenessE - excellence in deliveryD - driven

Great Place to Work!

Great people that offer lots of help if you are just starting out.Everyone was friendly, and the interview process was smooth with a quick turn around.

16 August 2022
Thank you for the kind words. This is great to read. Glad we were able to help you out.

wining

Loved the company, just didn't like to work. It was a struggle deciding to quit after a short time as there were many smart people and they treated their employees very well. I would however recommend this place for the work place culture and benefits. They're doing very well. You just have to like this type of work to survive.

Unprofessional Ghosting Experience

I was hoping my experience was just a one off experience where something went wrong! However, it seems unfortunately many other people have had the same experience with recruiters ghosting you after the onboarding process is complete. Definitely wouldn't waste your time! Never had this experience with any other temp agency.

Avoid this place at all costs

They're liats and scam artists and the work they have when they actually do have work is trash. They will tell you they have work immediately but they never do and will make you wait like you can actually afford to wait.

Cons

Great company to work for

This is a great company to work. Management is great everyone is great. Managers are great.nothing to complain about . Everyone should work here. Free perks too

Pros

Free lunches

Productive Fun place to work

I really enjoyed working for Appleone. They are a tempo agency. Management was very supportive. Pay was good. To bad it was only a term position.

Pros

Pay was good

Cons

Only a term position

Waste of time

Was offered a job but the company proceeded to ghost me after several follow ups. I have a few other friends who had similar experiences with this company. This feels like a big waste of time.

24 March 2022
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.I would like to ensure you that this is not our standard, and I apologize for the experience you, or any of your friends have had.If possible, I would like to get more information from you so that we can rectify the situation and bring it to the attention of our managers so that it does not happen in the future.Please feel free to email me at kydixon@appleone.com.I look forward to hearing from you.

Toxic and Incompetent

I regret even picking up the phone. worst of the worstdidnt get paid on time or the right amount. They wasted my valuable time and tthat is something you do not get back.

Pros

they desperate to hire

Cons

bad managment, unpaid hours, staff is too lazy to do job properly

It could of been better

Working with this temp agency was difficult. The wording on the paperwork makes you believe you have the role for 3 months and that your guaranteed the agreed upon hours. No that is NOT the case. You are suppose to confirm weekly schedules to reserve a spot for you. The job itself was great, you are on your feet unless you can secure a seat from any available rooms. Your fingers and wrist will be sore and takes time getting used to the repetitive movements One of the male supervisors also believe and stated that women cannot do the job of filling freezes because its physically demanding. They are understaff for supervisors and your left to try to find work to keep busy through out the shift. They also don't have staff breaks figured out. You have 'roll the dice' for when you go on break or you simply do not get the two 15 minute breaks. They also only have AC in the packaging rooms and the hot air intake gets blown in to the warehouse causing it to be HOT.

Pros

Constant Overtime

Cons

Risk of Carpal Tunnel

Typical agency

It's a typical agency job. If you need the money then I'd recommend it, but if you are more ambitious it's not going to sustain you for the long term.

Pros

Quick money

Cons

Stuck in a vicious cycle of quick money

Educational and highly promotional company to work for

Company stands behind their employees and has training on an ongoing basis.I highly recommend Appleone as an excellent employer as far as the two branches where I worked.

Pros

Ensures that employees are safe and promotes as they monitor employees progress

Cons

I have no cons to really speak of.

Great!

It only took them two days to find me a great job! The two women I spoke with were super nice and were very helpful. The job they found has the opportunity to become permanent after 600 hours, which isn’t much time at all. Having some experience with other staffing companies I can say AppleOne was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Pros

Friendly and fast working.

Not a good temp agency

They take forever to get back to you They won't tell you the name of the company until they send you and then blame you if you don't like that company. And if you haven't bin with them for years they will hold it against you Its very hard to get a hold of them you have to send your time sheet over Facebook or email when the company's should have to send it to them and the time sheet has to be signed if that person is not there then you won't be paid

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

A bad temp agency

The best part was the experienced given / nothing else

Usually the management at my previous jobs weren't micro-managing witches in disguise but there is one for everything. Management needs to be fired - period. They treat you like cattle while doing jack all making so much money that it is honestly disgusting. I rather make minimum wage with leaders treating me like a human being than being employed ever again by these monsters. They care more about their Botox and sales than anything else so if that appeals to you, have fun!

Pros

the co-workers who also hated management - the only good part, oh! and experience...if you call it that.

Cons

Everything minus the two above - seriously this company needs to sink.

Try another Agency

I applied threw indeed with my resume that had my actual address on it and they neglect to mail my check to my proper address.Now my little guy is now what not suppose to eat because of there mistakes.They said the check will have to be returned to sender before they mail another check and can take weeks.This is unacceptable.It show they are in my experience and opinion are neglectful and negligent.

Pros

I have nothing good to say about them

Cons

Dont pay on time

AppleOne Temps are the best variety anywhere!

I enjoyed every temp assignment I ever had with AppleOne through 3 different hiring experiences. I found the assignments exciting, fun, and challenging. I found the people both in the office at AppleOne as well as the managers at the job sites to be friendly and enjoyable. I would recommend AppleOne to anyone with a local office nearby to try them on for a fit.

Pros

Good pay for job assignments.

Cons

Great assignments end and the sense of loss of those work families can be hard.

Great Place

I love working with AppleOne, the employees are fantastic. the one thing im not liking is that the assignments I've been receiving haven't lasted long but hey at least I'm working even during this horrible and stressful time

Pros

very easy to communicate

Cons

not getting a lot of assignments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement