AppleOne

• Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive Fun place to work

I really enjoyed working for Appleone. They are a tempo agency. Management was very supportive. Pay was good. To bad it was only a term position.

Pros

Pay was good

Cons

Only a term position

Waste of time

Was offered a job but the company proceeded to ghost me after several follow ups. I have a few other friends who had similar experiences with this company. This feels like a big waste of time.

Didnt get paid on time after giving my bank info 2x

After giving my banking information 2x, to make sure they had it so I got paid, pay day comes and goes without getting paid. I looked at my pay stubs and instead of the amount being in the direct deposit slot, it's in the cheque slot. I go check my emails to see if I did send my banking information and I did. I remembered during onboarding, I had to put in my bank information and I remember inputting it properly. I go look and nothing. I dont get it. Was told during my interview that we would have a full time schedule but we never did. All part time hours. Plus in order to get paid full time hours we had to take open shifts otherwise we didn't get the hours promised.This is unacceptable.

Pros

Pay per hour was great

Cons

Did not get paid on time. Got lied to about our hours.

Toxic and Incompetent

I regret even picking up the phone. worst of the worstdidnt get paid on time or the right amount. They wasted my valuable time and tthat is something you do not get back.

Pros

they desperate to hire

Cons

bad managment, unpaid hours, staff is too lazy to do job properly

It could of been better

Working with this temp agency was difficult. The wording on the paperwork makes you believe you have the role for 3 months and that your guaranteed the agreed upon hours. No that is NOT the case. You are suppose to confirm weekly schedules to reserve a spot for you. The job itself was great, you are on your feet unless you can secure a seat from any available rooms. Your fingers and wrist will be sore and takes time getting used to the repetitive movements One of the male supervisors also believe and stated that women cannot do the job of filling freezes because its physically demanding. They are understaff for supervisors and your left to try to find work to keep busy through out the shift. They also don't have staff breaks figured out. You have 'roll the dice' for when you go on break or you simply do not get the two 15 minute breaks. They also only have AC in the packaging rooms and the hot air intake gets blown in to the warehouse causing it to be HOT.

Pros

Constant Overtime

Cons

Risk of Carpal Tunnel

Typical agency

It's a typical agency job. If you need the money then I'd recommend it, but if you are more ambitious it's not going to sustain you for the long term.

Pros

Quick money

Cons

Stuck in a vicious cycle of quick money

Educational and highly promotional company to work for

Company stands behind their employees and has training on an ongoing basis.I highly recommend Appleone as an excellent employer as far as the two branches where I worked.

Pros

Ensures that employees are safe and promotes as they monitor employees progress

Cons

I have no cons to really speak of.

Great!

It only took them two days to find me a great job! The two women I spoke with were super nice and were very helpful. The job they found has the opportunity to become permanent after 600 hours, which isn’t much time at all. Having some experience with other staffing companies I can say AppleOne was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Pros

Friendly and fast working.

Cons

Safety and covid violations galore

Stay away unless you absolutely have to work here. The staff are terribly disorganized and lack the ability to ever communicate effectively with employees. "Administration " tend to happen quite often on payday and you will find yourself out of pay for at least a week. If you ever bring up covid 19 concerns at any of your assignments you'll be completely disregarded, the same goes for any safety concerns ie: unsafe work conditions. This company is specifically designed to fill temporary vacancies for businesses. Currently with covid they have alot of vacancies to fill. Once the hours are fulfilled ie: hours worked you'll asked not to come back. The hours vary as per the placement but you will never know when you'll be let go. They do not screen thier employers for proper safety and covid 19 precautions. If you work for this company please be vigilant in your own safety.

Cons

Job descriptions are inaccurate

Not a good temp agency

They take forever to get back to you They won't tell you the name of the company until they send you and then blame you if you don't like that company. And if you haven't bin with them for years they will hold it against you Its very hard to get a hold of them you have to send your time sheet over Facebook or email when the company's should have to send it to them and the time sheet has to be signed if that person is not there then you won't be paid

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

A bad temp agency

The best part was the experienced given / nothing else

Usually the management at my previous jobs weren't micro-managing witches in disguise but there is one for everything. Management needs to be fired - period. They treat you like cattle while doing jack all making so much money that it is honestly disgusting. I rather make minimum wage with leaders treating me like a human being than being employed ever again by these monsters. They care more about their Botox and sales than anything else so if that appeals to you, have fun!

Pros

the co-workers who also hated management - the only good part, oh! and experience...if you call it that.

Cons

Everything minus the two above - seriously this company needs to sink.

Try another Agency

I applied threw indeed with my resume that had my actual address on it and they neglect to mail my check to my proper address.Now my little guy is now what not suppose to eat because of there mistakes.They said the check will have to be returned to sender before they mail another check and can take weeks.This is unacceptable.It show they are in my experience and opinion are neglectful and negligent.

Pros

I have nothing good to say about them

Cons

Dont pay on time

AppleOne Temps are the best variety anywhere!

I enjoyed every temp assignment I ever had with AppleOne through 3 different hiring experiences. I found the assignments exciting, fun, and challenging. I found the people both in the office at AppleOne as well as the managers at the job sites to be friendly and enjoyable. I would recommend AppleOne to anyone with a local office nearby to try them on for a fit.

Pros

Good pay for job assignments.

Cons

Great assignments end and the sense of loss of those work families can be hard.

Great Place

I love working with AppleOne, the employees are fantastic. the one thing im not liking is that the assignments I've been receiving haven't lasted long but hey at least I'm working even during this horrible and stressful time

Pros

very easy to communicate

Cons

not getting a lot of assignments

Don't trust this place

This company is a temp agency and there brutal got hurt at the workplace they sent me too and they didn't care or report it. I wish i never had wasted the year and a half i had wasted working for this place.

Temp Agency

My experience was exceptional. They were on top of it right away placing me in a job within a day. Very professional and helpful. Very knowledgeable would recommend to anyone

fun place to work

Great place to work but not enough room for advancement. Responsible for recruitment and sales. Great team and a lot to learn. We offer a program for student who want to learn about recruitment

Great place to work!

You can make as much money as you want because of their commission pay structure. You are allowed to recruit for any positions you want. They deal with some great clients.

Provides opportunities for a lot of people

Provides opportunities for a lot of people. Very good reputation with employers. Very helpful to jobseekers. Prompt in answering questions.

Great company in the Recruitment field

This is a great company to work for with endless training opportunities in a very collaborative and team oriented environment. The atmosphere is very numbers driven so be prepared to roll up sleeves.

It is good when you really need a job but not dependable

I worked for appleone and once my job was done it takes time for a new one. They summited my ROE without telling me that I no longer worked for them. The management is not reliable or stable. I had 3 people that took over my job care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.1K