AppleOne Employee Reviews

Found 135 reviews matching the search See all 2,366 reviews
Plenty of chances to grow
Administrative assistance (Former Employee) –  Brampton15 January 2019
It is a performance based company that provides with opportunities for growth horizontally and vertically. This kept everyone motivated to get better rewards.
Treated like trash
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 December 2018
When I registered they said they would call and e-mail me that day about a job. They didn't call until late the third day and only gave me a company name and street it was on. Was told they would e-mail the rest but didn't until the next day when I was already at work. Good thing I had the foresight to look up the exact address myself.

Furthermore the job was not what I was told, instead I was made to do something else that damaged my hands. I just lasted over a week and not once did AppleOne call or e-mail to see how it was going.

Cold, uncaring and less than honest. So take your chances if you wish to roll the dice.
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
You make them money and thats it
Official response from AppleOne
28 December 2018

We am very disappointed to hear about your experience with AppleOne. From your description, it sounds like there was an issue with our service standards, and we did not live up to our “hiring made human” approach.

When presenting a temporary assignment to a potential candidate, in addition to running through the requirements of the position, we issue a written confirmation of assignment. This email not only confirms the summary of job duties, but also details such as the company address, location, hours of work, pay rate, and our contact information in the event that there are any discrepancies. It sounds like this information did not get to you.

We are very concerned that your hands were damaged while on the assignment. Before AppleOne works with any client partners, our in-house health and safety team conducts a thorough client site inspection to ensure all of our client environments are safe. AppleOne has a very strict policy: we will not consider any assignment that puts our candidates’ safety at risk. Additionally our temporary associate on boarding process requires all of our temporary associates to report any and all unsafe acts, conditions, and potential hazards to their supervisor immediately.

Again, we apologize for leaving you with the impression that we are “uncaring and less than honest.” This is completely opposite the experience we try to create for the thousands of temporary associates we work with. If you would be open to discussing your feedback further, we would like to hear from you. Please contact Shannon, our Area Manager for Hamilton, (905)  more... 631-3333.  less

Very fun and encouraging environment with great variety
Inventory Analyst / Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC6 December 2018
The varied positions allowed a person to develop all sorts of personal and professional skills that contributed to their growth in any industry. Many of the skills learned there I continue to use today.
exciting
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 November 2018
the job was shipping and receiving product from clients,re pack the items, re-routing them to there destination that is that on bills that is giving for each items
Temporary, Permanent placement
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC3 November 2018
Worked at one company Apple one had sent me too and stayed there for 2 years with no clear indication that the company would ever hire me on full time. Lots of work, easy to move from one place to the next.
Pros
understanding
Cons
low pay
Great company to learn and grow with the industry
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 October 2018
Great training program
Many employees go on to own their own recruitment agency successfully
Great commission program
Great bonus system and awards
Great team environment
Pros
Great compensation package
Cons
Tough work /life balance
Good
Filing and data entry (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON25 September 2018
Good
learnt a lot
worked as a intern so I only worked 4 months. just learn human resources handling under the human resources manager. worked on various spreadsheets theer and also interacted with employees of different sections in that company to get an overview of what they all do there. the staff wa very friendly.
Excellent place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario27 August 2018
the staff at AppleOne rarely kept out of work, if one assignment falls through than they rapidly get you new assignments. Friendly and well organized staff.
Be Very Careful
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 August 2018
My only advice to anyone who signs up with AppleOne is don’t. My recruiter who placed me didn’t even tell me that the current job I am in now is a long term contract that could take 1-5 years to get full time. If I was probably informed I wouldn’t have taken the job and leave a permanent position I was in. Just be very careful and ask lots of questions before you sign your life away.
Pros
BBQ and hours
Cons
Recruiter is the devil
fair
Clerk Stenographer II (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 August 2018
Appleone has provided me 2 assignments that I was happy with. My comment to them for improvement is, they should look into the welfare of their candidates.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no follow up to their candidates
Stocker (Full time) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 August 2018
Everyday at work would be very productive, the work culture there is very nice and also the workers. I learned a lot and also learned quick during my time there.
Summury
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 July 2018
Typical day, what you learn, management, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part of the job, work culture, diversity, work life balance
No comment
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON25 June 2018
You go in and do paperwork and safety tests if it's labour jobs and if it's office you do office work tests and a whmis test for both labour or office work. Once that's done they find you something to match your skill set. It was good but now it's seems there is no work.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Early starts in the morning
Productive Workplace
Order Picker (full time) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 March 2018
Apple One provided a productive workplace and the management office was accommodating to all the workers. I always received overtime shifts while working there.
best ive been with
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON8 March 2018
people are really nice and actually take the time to get to know you. they try hard to find you work. they send you info often on positions available.
Pros
good people
Cons
not constant work
They will trick you with their lies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2018
The recruiter lied to me and 3 other employees about the position itself, the pay rate, and the duration of the contract. We thought it would be temporary, it was an ongoing type of contract. The position we applied for had nothing to do with the one we found out we were hired for later on. The pay rate was also different, lower than what we were told. And the recruiters we dealt with were always threatening us when we were complaining about the wrong info they told us. When we complained about it, we actually got fired straight up. It took them a month to pay us what they had to. And just as long to provide us with the R.O.E. Worst agency ever I worked with. Do not go there. They will charm you with their lies, and you'll get trapped. And the only way out is to get fired.
Pros
Cons
The recruiters lie about very important things such as pay rate, type of contract, position
Don't go there to find a job
Customer (Former Employee) –  Yonge st24 February 2018
they won't help you to find a job at all.
You have to give them a lot of unnecessary information, also they have a paper about bank account information to fill.!!!!!!!!!
It was just a waste of time for me
Nice company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 December 2017
Nice company
Looking to learn more
They are good people ; it a nice pleace to work
I worked with the loading and unloading stuff from the truck and moving as well
Good agency to work with
Bookkeeper and Administrative Roles (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 December 2017
The team were very proactive on my behalf. They found me roles on two occasions at the pay level I wanted. I would use them again as the consultants were good to deal with.
Unrealistic expectations
Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 December 2017
Really weak agency, sure they'll give you a chance but they'll be on your butt if your a minute late 1 time out of 10. They'll probably fire you and bring in the next guy.
Pros
Food
Cons
Your temporary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.