AppleOne Employee Reviews

Found 129 reviews matching the search See all 2,283 reviews
Good
Filing and data entry (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON25 September 2018
Good
learnt a lot
worked as a intern so I only worked 4 months. just learn human resources handling under the human resources manager. worked on various spreadsheets theer and also interacted with employees of different sections in that company to get an overview of what they all do there. the staff wa very friendly.
Excellent place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario27 August 2018
the staff at AppleOne rarely kept out of work, if one assignment falls through than they rapidly get you new assignments. Friendly and well organized staff.
Be Very Careful
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 August 2018
My only advice to anyone who signs up with AppleOne is don’t. My recruiter who placed me didn’t even tell me that the current job I am in now is a long term contract that could take 1-5 years to get full time. If I was probably informed I wouldn’t have taken the job and leave a permanent position I was in. Just be very careful and ask lots of questions before you sign your life away.
Pros
BBQ and hours
Cons
Recruiter is the devil
fair
Clerk Stenographer II (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 August 2018
Appleone has provided me 2 assignments that I was happy with. My comment to them for improvement is, they should look into the welfare of their candidates.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no follow up to their candidates
Stocker (Full time) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 August 2018
Everyday at work would be very productive, the work culture there is very nice and also the workers. I learned a lot and also learned quick during my time there.
Summury
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 July 2018
Typical day, what you learn, management, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part of the job, work culture, diversity, work life balance
No comment
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON25 June 2018
You go in and do paperwork and safety tests if it's labour jobs and if it's office you do office work tests and a whmis test for both labour or office work. Once that's done they find you something to match your skill set. It was good but now it's seems there is no work.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Early starts in the morning
Productive Workplace
Order Picker (full time) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 March 2018
Apple One provided a productive workplace and the management office was accommodating to all the workers. I always received overtime shifts while working there.
best ive been with
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON8 March 2018
people are really nice and actually take the time to get to know you. they try hard to find you work. they send you info often on positions available.
Pros
good people
Cons
not constant work
They will trick you with their lies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2018
The recruiter lied to me and 3 other employees about the position itself, the pay rate, and the duration of the contract. We thought it would be temporary, it was an ongoing type of contract. The position we applied for had nothing to do with the one we found out we were hired for later on. The pay rate was also different, lower than what we were told. And the recruiters we dealt with were always threatening us when we were complaining about the wrong info they told us. When we complained about it, we actually got fired straight up. It took them a month to pay us what they had to. And just as long to provide us with the R.O.E. Worst agency ever I worked with. Do not go there. They will charm you with their lies, and you'll get trapped. And the only way out is to get fired.
Pros
Cons
The recruiters lie about very important things such as pay rate, type of contract, position
Don't go there to find a job
Customer (Former Employee) –  Yonge st24 February 2018
they won't help you to find a job at all.
You have to give them a lot of unnecessary information, also they have a paper about bank account information to fill.!!!!!!!!!
It was just a waste of time for me
Nice company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 December 2017
Nice company
Looking to learn more
They are good people ; it a nice pleace to work
I worked with the loading and unloading stuff from the truck and moving as well
Good agency to work with
Bookkeeper and Administrative Roles (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 December 2017
The team were very proactive on my behalf. They found me roles on two occasions at the pay level I wanted. I would use them again as the consultants were good to deal with.
Unrealistic expectations
Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 December 2017
Really weak agency, sure they'll give you a chance but they'll be on your butt if your a minute late 1 time out of 10. They'll probably fire you and bring in the next guy.
Pros
Food
Cons
Your temporary
productive
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON26 November 2017
they treat you vary well and make sure they have the right job for you i would recommend working for them if your looking for temp work.the pay is alright
The agency that sent me was lied to.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON19 November 2017
My employment agent who sent me wasn't aware of my true role compared to what I was told. The role was more difficult than my Employment said. Dirty environment to work in.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Bad shifts !
Would never work with another Temporary company
Machine Operator / Assembler (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON15 November 2017
Temporary Agencies are more or less for people that just want something to do on a temporary basis but they don't work for the person requiring full time employment. They are just looking to fill their pockets not to actually help folks find full time jobs.
Apple One
Business Office Receptionist (temp) (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON26 October 2017
I was a temp office receptionist for a company in Orillia during my time with Apple One. I was requested for short term assignments at the same company on more than one occasion.
Disorganized
Human Resources - Staffing Consultant (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2017
not a very nice work environment, management treats staff inappropriate, long hours with very little pay, there is no room for growth, just an overall bad experience
Pros
non
Cons
does not care about the employees
They teach you to be an unethical recruiter
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 October 2017
When I worked at Apple One, I received no training from my manager. One my first day the only training I got from my manager was to put some ad on line and bring in people. At Appleone they make you post fake posting for fake jobs and we interview candidates only to get their references which is a business leads. The culture at Apple One is cut throat. They have a incredible high turn over with recruiters and the staff that work their or either lifers who have confidence. Often not getting a raise for 10 Years.
Pros
you get a base salary
Cons
its a Low base salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.