Apple

Apple Pay & benefits reviews

A journey I began in 2013 and I’m thankful that I did! Love working at Apple and looking forward to what the future has to offer with this organization. If you ever have the desire to join this company, do it immediately! One of the best career experiences of my life!
Pros
Health benefits, discounts, rate of pay
en dehors des horaires qui sont très peu accomodantes, le salaire et l'évolution dans la compagnie sont assez rapides et axées sur les statistiques. Bel endroit pour des rencontres en tout genre et managers très à l'écoute des employés.
Pros
possibilité de temps partiel et de congés sans solde
Cons
pas beaucoup d'horaires de travail pour les étudiants et très peu de télétravail
As a.company they are very invested in their staff's speedy advancement and training, unfortunately the pay scale is low when compared to the responsibilities and expectations.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Low rate of Compensation
I learned a lot and great benefits. they teach you personal and technical skills. you have a coach to help you throughout your work days. you have to give a lot of feedback and receive a lot of feedback
Great place to work while you are studying. Flexible hours of work. Competitive salary, amazing health and retirement benefits. Room to grow within the company.
Pay is good, easy enough to advance within the company if you dedicate time and learn the culture. Lots of benefits included even as a part time worker. Don't expect a full time job for a couple years and be ready to take on full time if they offer it.
Typical disadvantages of most retail positions. Very busy environment, especially during holidays, product launches, and back-to-school weeks. Very competitive salary and benefits, however.
Working at Apple was a great experience. Work never felt like work because I loved what I did and I loved interacting with the public. The store was always electric, although others may say crazy. I'd say electric because the experience was exhilarating. The managers were all great and they were never above doing what they asked of their employees. The benefits and pay were amazing for a part time job.
Doesn't matter if you've worked there for 2 days or 5 years you get treated the same. No benefit to giving your time and energy to this company. Scheduling is brutal bad and you will have next to no life and or ability to plan for one. No long term ability to schedule things like family events or vacations.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no work life balance
World class company, arguably the most valuable company. You get tons of benefits tons of leaves tons of opportunities tons of training The only downside is that I had to wear the uniform and couldn't wear my own clothing items like hoodie, jacket, sweatpants, joggers etc.
Great cultures, friendly co-workers and managers, great potential opportunities for internal transfer positions worldwide if you’re qualified, great benefits and focus on people
Apple Retail is a great place to work. There is a very positive environment which sets up each employee for success. Comprehensive training is provided prior to starting to ensure employees are comfortable with the products and services offered at Apple. Each shift includes a wide range of tasks and area of the store to work at which does not make it mundane. The benefits offered are great! Would definitely recommend working there.
Great people, great leaders, great costumer service! I just love everything about apple and would definitely consider going back there , especially now that I am not satisfied where I am working at.
Pros
Great benefits, great people, great culture.
Cons
We have to work on the weekends and holidays:(
Great place to work if you enjoy interacting with people, very busy but rewarding. Benefits were great but work place environment can very depending on day and factors like co-workers and management. However, overall a great experience.
It's relaxed and chill, the customers don't know anything so make sure you have patience to deal with really dumb customers but other than that its all good plus the pay is nice and above minimum wage
lots of benefits and training and learning opportunities liked the people i worked with be prepared for busy seasons free food for busy times empathetic management
A good place to work. Great experiences and more than fair salary and benefits. The team I work with is dedicated to a wonderful customer experience internally and externally.
Quarterly expectations and targets were huge, but when you exceeded those expectations you were rewarded with great benefits and decent job flexibility
its a fun place with high hour paid job in retail environment! paid over rated almost 19.00 an hour and its a huge store with over 50 staff per shift and no customers waiting for services.
Pros
great employee discount and Benefits
Cons
bad schedule times too many days work 4 to 5 hours a day not met my needs
As soon as the door opens, it is extremely busy. Customers are extremely demanding and the stores are under-staffed and under serviced for the volume of customers. I've never worked at a place where there were so many sick days and leaves of absence due to stress and environment. There are not many opportunities for advancement and the criteria for measuring performance is very arbitrary. Advancement had to do more with what relationships one is able to build with managers vs the merit of ones work. I will say, compensation is good and retention is higher than average due to this factor, however outside of this, was an average retailer to work for.
De nombreuses opportunités d'évolution quand on se donne à 100%.
Pros
salaire, ambiance, culture d'entreprise, mentoring, accompagnement des managers
Cons
pas de prime sur vente