Apple Employee Reviews

Good place for singles to work
Genius Administrator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON1 October 2018
I absolutely loved this job, in all of my positions there. The environment is one where you can absolutely thrive but best if you have no family or outside obligations as in extreme fairness, they will not work to accommodate you for fear of offending your peers.
environnement agréable
Agent assistance technique (Former Employee) –  Téleperformance canada à Montréal24 September 2018
J'ai appris des nouveaux choses concernant les produits d'Apple.
J'ai appris d.être plus patiente avec les clients.
j'ai appris comment résoudre les problèmes technique.

J'ai quitté à cause des horaires.
Pros
toujours il y a des nouveautés
Cons
courtes pauses
Really helped me grow
Full-time Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 September 2018
I was with Apple for almost 4 years. I worked as a Specialist for 2.5 years and had the opportunity to relocate in another province to work as Technical Specialist where I worked for a year.

Hardest part of the job was conflict management where it affected my mental health but management reached out to me in my second store and they offered to put me in more training for conflict management and it helped me so well to grow as a person personally and professionally.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the day to day interaction with people from all over the world and hearing their stories.

I had to quit so I can travel but I would love to come work for Apple again in the future.
Pros
Good starting pay, opportunity for advancement, personal and professional growth
Cons
Some managers pick favorites, stressful customers
Great company to work for.
Specialist/Family Room Specialist/Genius (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 September 2018
I worked doing sales for approximately 6 months, and providing technical support for nearly 3 and a half years. It was a great company in terms of culture and advancement.

As it was still a retail store, hours of operation and scheduling did challenge my work/life balance.
Friendly welcoming environment with great perks
Genius bar specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 September 2018
A typical day for a retail Apple employee includes team huddles, constant engagement with a variety of customers. Demonstrating Apple features can sometime get repetitive, however depending on the customer it can be a great experience.
Great company!
Product zone specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2018
Love the company culture and working with creative people everyday inspires you!

Love the training and you will be taught everything you need to know to get started.
Very Poor Culture
Expert (Sales Floor Leader) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON28 August 2018
This company does not care about your actual job performance at all. Everything revolves around" their culture". The managers are really inexperienced and juvenile. Management likes to look for problems and gossip about staff to other staff and management. This is the worst company I have ever worked for. The pay is good. But it is not worth the harassment.
Pros
Pay/hours
Cons
management/culture/policies/job evaluations
Iphone bord
Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2018
I can fix all error and find short and jumper and can change all lcd and charging port and camera and all port iphone and ic u2 and ic touch and ic wifi and ic pmu
Pros
Free
Cons
18 hours
It's Apple - Need I say more?
Expert, Genius and Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 August 2018
Apple is a great company to work for. Sure there are ups and downs because you are working with people. Overall though, the atmosphere is great, the people are fun & the pay and benefits are pretty good.
Great Benefits and Pay
- Long Hours
- Expect to work weekends
- Valued by management
Corporate Antics
Apple Support - Specialist (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 August 2018
Decent pay, mostly cool, fun coworkers and customers. Working at the Apple Store in the Eaton Centre was one of the most fun jobs I've worked.

The only thing to be aware of is the cliquey nature. If you're not well liked, and don't drink the Apple juice, then the managers won't like you and it will affect the hours you get. They hold things such as full time hours and other benefits over your head, which is not normal for most jobs.

I would recommend this job to a person who's in college or university. Anyone older than this, be cautious as to your expectations. Just because it's a big, well-known company doesn't mean everything they do is right.
Pros
Good pay, fun atmosphere
Cons
Part-time staff are scheduled for 4 hour shifts.
Fun and enjoyable workplace
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 August 2018
I loved working at Apple. It was a very friendly place where you are free to speak your mind. Everyone is welcome and there was no pressure to sell anything.
Pros
Good benefits
Rewarding
Technical Expert (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 July 2018
Apple took the industry by storm with the retail stores.
they know how to get things done right. Their resilience to be the best pushes them to be dynamic when it comes to change.
This is reflected in the employees. The employees are also learning, developing and growing everyday when they come into work.
Great benefits
Preservation & Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 July 2018
The benefits are great, employees have many options when it comes to benefits. Enjoy working for a company that invests in development of each employee who would like to learn and grow.
Fantastic Company
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2018
One of the greatest companies to work for. From store level management to corporate level management, everyone has the same vision for the company.

Employee satisfaction is one of their main priorities.

Workplace culture is like non other, you meet so many people from all different walks of life.
Incredible opportunity, thriving culture, great benefits, professional and personal growth
Creative Pro/Genius (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 June 2018
Apple makes great products and challenges the status quo. This is evident in their retail space as well. No other retail space have I seen that compares the the high level of care, concern, salary and growth opportunities Apple affords.
Learned lots about myself, met wonderful people and was challenged to grow outside of my comfort zones. Was able to try different roles and see different areas of the store leading to greater opportunity.
The downside is being in a mall. You have to work shifts all over and regularly work weekends and some holidays.
Pros
Work team is a family
Cons
Mall hours
great company
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2018
lots of exciting things going on at Apple.
Would recommend this company to anyone looking to try something new and exciting.
Pay is good.
benefits are great as well
Overall a great place to work
Mac Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC18 June 2018
If you're interested in Apple products or supporting great customers and colleagues, then you should work at Apple.

Whether you have any technical experience with Apple products or not, they will teach you everything you need to know to enable you to provide a great experience with their customers.
Productive and organized place
(Service à la clientèle) (Centre D'appel) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 June 2018
I learned to have a lot of patience with clients and developed a lot of problem solving skills to avoid having customers to repeat themselves. Working at apple helped me to develop multi tasking skills being able to differentiate the types of problems within the device, thus proceeding to troubleshoot.
goodgood
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 June 2018
good place to work , friendly
bonus and you can do over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2