Apple Employee Reviews

Found 226 reviews matching the search See all 6,552 reviews
Amazing
Product Validation (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara County, CA21 November 2018
100% the most interesting and incredible place to work if you're interested in product design of getting edge hardware. Apple is also amazing if you're highly detail oriented PERSON.
Pros
Cons
Dinner stipend
Demanding and rewarding work
Corporate Executive Relations (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON14 November 2018
A typical day at work in Executive relations is Responding to inquiries directed to Executives, often involving challenging and sensitive related concerns or situations. Providing root cause solutions and ensuring internal/external investigations are completed with compassion and adhering to privacy legislation.
Great People
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 November 2018
Great supportive peers make for a great atmosphere.

Every day gives you the opportunity to learn more about the company, products, and the people you meet and work alongside.
good experience
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2018
work from home was convenient, hours were bid on. pay was low. apple products to work on. system was great, support was average, clients were very good
Not a happy place
Cassandra SOLR SPARK SCALA (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara County, CA30 October 2018
Work 60 hours get paid 40. Extreme unreasonable pressure from management for task requirements in order to ensure you continue working hours you don't get paid. Not a happy place.
Pros
average salary
Cons
just about everything else
Productive and fun place to work.
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2018
Fast-paced environment where you can develop life long skills. Leadership truly cares about your growth. Great benefits and really talented employees.
Fun, creative, outside the box thinking, challenging
Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 October 2018
Never a dull moment, every day is full of new challenges, creative thinking and a team of leaders who want to see you succeed. Incredible opportunities for advancement, the leadership team pushes you outside your comfort zone, with amazing results!
Great Experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara County, CA15 October 2018
Amazing Company to learn and grow.
Treats employees well.
Lots of quality work to perform and support.
Great work place culture and a good work-life balance.
Good place for singles to work
Genius Administrator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON1 October 2018
I absolutely loved this job, in all of my positions there. The environment is one where you can absolutely thrive but best if you have no family or outside obligations as in extreme fairness, they will not work to accommodate you for fear of offending your peers.
environnement agréable
Agent assistance technique (Former Employee) –  Téleperformance canada à Montréal24 September 2018
J'ai appris des nouveaux choses concernant les produits d'Apple.
J'ai appris d.être plus patiente avec les clients.
j'ai appris comment résoudre les problèmes technique.

J'ai quitté à cause des horaires.
Pros
toujours il y a des nouveautés
Cons
courtes pauses
Really helped me grow
Full-time Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 September 2018
I was with Apple for almost 4 years. I worked as a Specialist for 2.5 years and had the opportunity to relocate in another province to work as Technical Specialist where I worked for a year.

Hardest part of the job was conflict management where it affected my mental health but management reached out to me in my second store and they offered to put me in more training for conflict management and it helped me so well to grow as a person personally and professionally.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the day to day interaction with people from all over the world and hearing their stories.

I had to quit so I can travel but I would love to come work for Apple again in the future.
Pros
Good starting pay, opportunity for advancement, personal and professional growth
Cons
Some managers pick favorites, stressful customers
Great company to work for.
Specialist/Family Room Specialist/Genius (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 September 2018
I worked doing sales for approximately 6 months, and providing technical support for nearly 3 and a half years. It was a great company in terms of culture and advancement.

As it was still a retail store, hours of operation and scheduling did challenge my work/life balance.
Friendly welcoming environment with great perks
Genius bar specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 September 2018
A typical day for a retail Apple employee includes team huddles, constant engagement with a variety of customers. Demonstrating Apple features can sometime get repetitive, however depending on the customer it can be a great experience.
Great company!
Product zone specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2018
Love the company culture and working with creative people everyday inspires you!

Love the training and you will be taught everything you need to know to get started.
Very Poor Culture
Expert (Sales Floor Leader) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON28 August 2018
This company does not care about your actual job performance at all. Everything revolves around" their culture". The managers are really inexperienced and juvenile. Management likes to look for problems and gossip about staff to other staff and management. This is the worst company I have ever worked for. The pay is good. But it is not worth the harassment.
Pros
Pay/hours
Cons
management/culture/policies/job evaluations
Iphone bord
Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2018
I can fix all error and find short and jumper and can change all lcd and charging port and camera and all port iphone and ic u2 and ic touch and ic wifi and ic pmu
Pros
Free
Cons
18 hours
It's Apple - Need I say more?
Expert, Genius and Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 August 2018
Apple is a great company to work for. Sure there are ups and downs because you are working with people. Overall though, the atmosphere is great, the people are fun & the pay and benefits are pretty good.
Great Benefits and Pay
- Long Hours
- Expect to work weekends
- Valued by management
Corporate Antics
Apple Support - Specialist (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 August 2018
Decent pay, mostly cool, fun coworkers and customers. Working at the Apple Store in the Eaton Centre was one of the most fun jobs I've worked.

The only thing to be aware of is the cliquey nature. If you're not well liked, and don't drink the Apple juice, then the managers won't like you and it will affect the hours you get. They hold things such as full time hours and other benefits over your head, which is not normal for most jobs.

I would recommend this job to a person who's in college or university. Anyone older than this, be cautious as to your expectations. Just because it's a big, well-known company doesn't mean everything they do is right.
Pros
Good pay, fun atmosphere
Cons
Part-time staff are scheduled for 4 hour shifts.
Fun and enjoyable workplace
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 August 2018
I loved working at Apple. It was a very friendly place where you are free to speak your mind. Everyone is welcome and there was no pressure to sell anything.
Pros
Good benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2