Apple Express
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
View all Apple Express reviews

Apple Express

Apple Express Employee Review

Worst company to work for

I have worked here as a driver before. I also had former experience as a driver from other companies. By far this company will be the worst out of all companies tat I worked for In my life. They will give you always always late notice for the job ( on the day 5am!!! Or after) You will take 50 packages with over 100 km (wasting gas and time ) You will go to hard long routes because others are already taken. You will work 3 days a week most likely(Its disgusting they say it's full time when it's not) Management is work of all seriously They don't care drivers here at all ( I mean it ) If you still wanna give it try, do it and experience yourself. I am still working in this field and I'm so relieved I'm done here

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

For delivery driver position this is the perfect job between jobs

I can't go into details due to confidentiality clauses but essentially my position is to deliver parcels to clients between an hour - 2 hours a day. Due to the nature of the contract it's hard for them to offer more hours, so only do this job expecting not to earn a living wage but extra $ in a costly world. That said, they may want to consider upping contract pay because it's no longer going to be efficient with the cost of gas.

Great Environment

I was working as an IT intern for a couple of months and my time there was amazing. I learned a lot because the team was so supporting that they were assigning me jobs for me to learn. The environment was great and I couldn't have asked for any better place to start my IT career!

Pros

Free lunches, great team, job security

Cons

Can't think of anything

***avoid this company***

This company lacks communication, structure, management, respect. The fact this company has lasted as long is shocking. They over promise and under deliver. Their programs are outdated and not user friendly. They have NO training or training manuals, if you think you can reach out to head office for assistance you'll be sadly mistaken... you're better off going to your local pet store and buying live crickets to listen to! They do not provide the tools or resources to do your job properly. You are just a body to them that can be easily replaced!

Pros

Cons

Daily headaches, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Apple Express with

• Apple Express
  • Worst company to work for