Apple Express
View all Apple Express reviews

Apple Express

Apple Express Employee Review

***avoid this company***

This company lacks communication, structure, management, respect. The fact this company has lasted as long is shocking. They over promise and under deliver. Their programs are outdated and not user friendly. They have NO training or training manuals, if you think you can reach out to head office for assistance you'll be sadly mistaken... you're better off going to your local pet store and buying live crickets to listen to! They do not provide the tools or resources to do your job properly. You are just a body to them that can be easily replaced!

Pros

Cons

Daily headaches, poor management

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Company says one thing and does another

Work in the warehouse was typical, and generally enjoyable. Supervisor was horrible, local management just as bad, and corporate preferred to act like we didn't exist. People who work for this company are expendable and easily replaceable as far as they're concerned.
Same role

Gave me a chance when no other companies did

Most of the warehouse are looking for experience people to hire. But Apple Express hired me and gave me a chance to work and show what I can do. The supervisors are very nice and very patience. Apple Express gave me the experience I need to work on a warehouse environment.
Same location

Easy going and friendly environment

I have worked at Apple Express for a number of years. The company has gone through many changes over the years. We are now making much better money than I have made at any other courier company. Drivers are very busy and we all make a good living. Management treats us fairly and respectfully. Very low turnover now, but you need to be willing to work hard because there is lots of work. I go home with at least $2000 in my pocket every two weeks but some of the drivers who work harder can make over 3k every 2 weeks. I was surprised the first pay was held back a couple weeks, but later found out this is typical. When I was having difficulty with particular orders and confused, I was able to ask for help. Also when I needed time off to visit an sick relative the management was very understanding. When I had problem I could go to manager and talk about what to do different. If you are able to work well without supervision, they will treat you very fairly. Some drivers have come and they have caused problems and are not reliable, then complain when management gives work to others because you don't show up. If you work well they will make sure you get lots of work. Hours are very punctual.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

sometimes too much work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement