The culture you experience depends very much on which site you work at, and the department that you are working in. However, overall there is a culture of people hiring family and friends at times. There is also a culture of promoting, and then protecting, favorites, instead of looking properly at an employee's track record, experience, and qualifications. This creates frustration among loyal, hard workers who have consistently gone the extra mile, and who are then denied any chance of promotion.
An old boys club, those males working with the old boys get promoted before others more qualified. Owners death has changed the working environment. Most long term employees are waiting for their làyoff packages. Used to be a great place to work but now we wait for the next layoff wondering if we are next.
Layoffs. Expect tired overworked coworkers.
Positive, Supportive environment ,flexible hours, as long u work 8 hours day. Good benefits and salary the people are teamwork and organized that’s why I say I like Apotex..
Friends promote friends. Promotions usually don't make sense. And every few years they lay off a bunch of people.
New and modern high Technology are in place all over the manufacturing area with proper plan.
- Does Apotex allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?6 people answered
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Apotex?6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Apotex?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Apotex?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like?5 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Apotex?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Apotex?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Apotex?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Apotex?4 people answered