Stress is generated by some supervisors and managers pushing their subordinates too hard. At times this pressure is constant. It would appear that some people higher up in the organisation tolerate this because it makes the daily/weekly/monthly metrics look good. They now have 'white boards' all over the factory which employees have to regularly update with data to show the progress of everyone's jobs. Some of this information is definitely good and helps with transparency. But some of it adds little, if anything, to peoples jobs, and so taking time out to make the updates to the boards just wastes valuable time.
The supervisors, they pretend they care for quality but they want production numbers.
Lack of job security
Working at apotex
- Does Apotex allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?6 people answered
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Apotex?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Apotex?6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Apotex?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like?5 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Apotex?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Apotex?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Apotex?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Apotex?4 people answered