For my job I was expected to work as many hours as it took to meet deadlines. I routinely had to work any where from 9 to 12 hrs a day, sometimes longer.
It is continental night shift,comprising of 12 hours.
8 a day and Monday to Friday for office.
For production, continental shift (a killer)
Continentals forced on workers can’t adjust to changing shifts no sleep.
Working hours are always busy,and have to work in fast pace. our seniors trains new employee in all ways .our customers services are always good.
Apotex ... one of the large pharmaceutical Company in Toronto as I know you got Flexible ours , thats a good for hardworking employee like me ,long as u work ur 8 hrs it’s big help to hospital community..
- Does Apotex allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Apotex?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Apotex?6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Apotex?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Apotex?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like?5 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Apotex?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Apotex?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Apotex?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Apotex?4 people answered