Aphria Inc. Employee Review

Fantastic place to work
Greenhouse (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON5 October 2018
Imagine being excited to go to work everyday?
That's what it is like to work at Aphria.

The moment you walk in the door you are greeted and acknowledged by fellow co-workers with "good mornings" and casual conversation. For it being such a large company you normally would never except such positive consistent vibes from everyone. The management is very helpful and friendly, with a complete open door policy to assist you with any concerns or needs. The company offers high wages and good benefits to all full-time employees. As far as advancing in the company they post all jobs internally and speaking from personal experience I advanced with 6 months!!

My favorite part of work is definitely the people I am surrounded by. It truly makes for an enjoyable day. As I mentioned early - I get excited for Mondays to come !! (Who would have ever thought)

Just commenting on other reviews:
I started off in the greenhouse and I've noticed everyone is in good spirits and work hard. Obviously within any company if you have a sour attitude and bad work ethic than that is why problems concern.

Overall I would highly recommend working at Aphria, I will say that it will forever higher your expectations though.

Best of luck !!

I hope this review has helped!!
Pros
Growth within company
Cons
Gets warm, but its expected

Other Aphria Inc. Employee Reviews

Inventory Control
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON22 April 2019
All aboard the slave ship to nowhere. Ask yourself why are these positions continually available. New hires quit or are fired after unwillinging to accept the 55+ hour week expected environment.
Pros
Inexperienced management
Cons
Inexperienced management
Notorious but not Bad
Greenhouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON4 April 2019
Smells strongly of cannabis. It will stick to your clothes, along with the hundreds of ladybugs. It is honest work, however, and satisfying returning home at 5 pm when you know you have done your job and can rest for the evening. Workplace culture is rather kind, it seems working so hard together bonds you. The hardest part is the heat, but the best part is the relief you feel knowing you worked hard and your day is done.
Pros
Easy to bond with other workers
Cons
Long hours, strong smell, management is poor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aphria Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5