Aphria Inc. Pay & Benefits reviews

Yikes
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON23 October 2018
Typical day here consisted of drama, lack of communication, not a lot of training, you are tossed out to a job you might of been hired for or a totally different one if they need your help. You make a lot of good friends here. Hardest part about the job was standing all day in the same spot. The most enjoyable part was being able to move around. I learned a lot from the assistant growers/growers, whom are all amazing at their work.
Pros
By yourself most of the time
Cons
Long hours, low wages, long wait for benefits, no communication, management
Fantastic place to work
Greenhouse (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON5 October 2018
Imagine being excited to go to work everyday?
That's what it is like to work at Aphria.

The moment you walk in the door you are greeted and acknowledged by fellow co-workers with "good mornings" and casual conversation. For it being such a large company you normally would never except such positive consistent vibes from everyone. The management is very helpful and friendly, with a complete open door policy to assist you with any concerns or needs. The company offers high wages and good benefits to all full-time employees. As far as advancing in the company they post all jobs internally and speaking from personal experience I advanced with 6 months!!

My favorite part of work is definitely the people I am surrounded by. It truly makes for an enjoyable day. As I mentioned early - I get excited for Mondays to come !! (Who would have ever thought)

Just commenting on other reviews:
I started off in the greenhouse and I've noticed everyone is in good spirits and work hard. Obviously within any company if you have a sour attitude and bad work ethic than that is why problems concern.

Overall I would highly recommend working at Aphria, I will say that it will forever higher your expectations though.

Best of luck !!

I hope this review has helped!!
Pros
Growth within company
Cons
Gets warm, but its expected