Aphria Inc. Employee Reviews

Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 October 2018
Hello every one,
I worked with people store with metro green to Aphria packaging facility. I worked with great hope to work at least three months. I am hard working doing every part as required also worked 7 days a week to meet there demand also helped others to get there in time from Windsor.
Suddenly after work on Sunday I received message from people store lack of work in metro green so they donot want me there. Although I donot understand why I am targeted such . I have no fault at all . I am responsible to take care of family so I am very sad.Due to high qualification may be reason. Or due to old age.
I tried with different agency but failed. This is my luck in Aphria.
Even I applied several position but never get call for interview.
In fact the higher management does not know what's going on . On typical Sunday I worked with operation manager he is satisfied only 4 people meet the target!!!!
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
They donot know too much delay time down time what to do next
PAYROLL SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON6 October 2018
great place to work
lots to learn
growing fast
cutting edge
new people to meet from all over the world
team building atmosphere
good people
great owners
Pros
cutting edge
Cons
far if you live out of area
Fantastic place to work
Greenhouse (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON5 October 2018
Imagine being excited to go to work everyday?
That's what it is like to work at Aphria.

The moment you walk in the door you are greeted and acknowledged by fellow co-workers with "good mornings" and casual conversation. For it being such a large company you normally would never except such positive consistent vibes from everyone. The management is very helpful and friendly, with a complete open door policy to assist you with any concerns or needs. The company offers high wages and good benefits to all full-time employees. As far as advancing in the company they post all jobs internally and speaking from personal experience I advanced with 6 months!!

My favorite part of work is definitely the people I am surrounded by. It truly makes for an enjoyable day. As I mentioned early - I get excited for Mondays to come !! (Who would have ever thought)

Just commenting on other reviews:
I started off in the greenhouse and I've noticed everyone is in good spirits and work hard. Obviously within any company if you have a sour attitude and bad work ethic than that is why problems concern.

Overall I would highly recommend working at Aphria, I will say that it will forever higher your expectations though.

Best of luck !!

I hope this review has helped!!
Pros
Growth within company
Cons
Gets warm, but its expected
read the reviews
Greenhouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON26 September 2018
got the job lasted 3 weeks. management has no idea how to run a crew. people boss others around and drama lots of drama.
for me that is not worth 14 dollars an hour plus 2 hours of drive time to be made fun of and deal with drama because people don't know how to just do there job.
don't get me wrong i enjoyed the job but when you make complains to hr and the brush you off. for me that's not how you run a crew or a company
apply for patient care, not production or greenhouse
Production (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON3 September 2018
Someone i worked with at Aphria once said "Miscommunication is another word for Aphria" and he was too right.
A year and a half ago this company was fun to work for. It was small more tight knit, regular hours.
Now the growing pains are becoming more pervasive. They are biting off more than they can handle with rec coming up, poor management and miscommunication in every department.
People are overworked, unhappy, and looking for a way out. People are not getting paid appropriately for the extra work they do, a lot of time you feel used.
Overtime became mandatory, swing shifts and mandatory weekends will become the norm in production. No one can do this type of work forever, especially greenhouse and production work.
Hardest part is the repetition and monotony of the work, and the hours.
Most enjoyable part is the people.
Pros
the people
Cons
poor management, disorganized, mandatory overtime poor work/life balance
Great people, long hours
IPM Scout (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 July 2018
If you're working in the greenhouse be prepared to work 54 hours a week. I like to do things with my life outside of work which didn't fit with my lifestyle. It is a common complaint from the greenhouse workers as they have to dedicate their lives to a job which they are not compensated for. Poor communication between the workers as well with no meetings, ever. The employees however are great people to work with!
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long hours, no overtime, poor communication
Fast-paced environment, filled with an incredible team that adds to Aphria's success story
Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON16 May 2018
A typical day at Aphria in the Patient Care department is working with patients, clinics and healthcare practitioners across Canada, to help educate and provide safe medical cannabis for every Aphria patient.

Aphria is a company that is constantly evolving, which makes the work environment exciting. All departments within the company work together, making the atmosphere welcoming for all employees.

Management at Aphria takes an approach of on-going training and helping employees move forward to reach their goals. Aphria is the type of environment that will invest in it's employees through training and development programs, whether it be onsite or offsite.

The greatest part of Aphria is the fact that we are here to help people. Every single department within the company has that goal in mind, which makes coming to work everyday extremely rewarding.
Pros
Great staff, Helping people, On-going training, working with a product you believe in
A Growing Company with Great People
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 May 2018
Aphria and its employees are some of the most welcoming and respectful people to work with. Being such a young company, there is plenty of room for advancement and it is such an amazing feeling as working for Aphria, you are an important part in shaping this company and growing with this company.
Pros
Positive work environment
Cons
Growing pains
working @ Aphria
Office (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 May 2018
Aphria is a great company to work for - the people are great! Great work life balance, the culture is great and they treat their employees to Christmas lunches, Christmas gifts, etc!
Great company to work for
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 May 2018
Being in the front-lines of the company gives us the opportunity to show what Aphria is all about. We take our patients very seriously and make sure each of them are treated with the best care. The team at Aphria is very driven and take a lot of pride in what they do.
Pros
Telling friends you work for Aphria.
Cons
Always talking about how great of a company Aphria is everywhere I go.
Thriving company with immersive culture and advancement opportunities
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
I've worked at Aphria in multiple positions and have had positive experiences throughout. Working out of both the Toronto and Leamington offices has allowed me to flourish both personally and professionally. The tight-knit team makes for an excellent working environment, and the constant growth affords a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Great office culture, advancement opportunities, experienced management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aphria Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Aphria Inc. Reviews by Location