Aphria Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Be prepared to be slaves
Lazy greenhouse man who worked for a year (Former Employee) –  Leamington10 August 2018
Show up to work.stand in a line and get picked for teams... No one knows what's going on,plans change without warning cause the boss can't keep his mind made up,the appeal of working for a medical marijuana greenhouse is instantly made disgusting by the state of the plants buds and greenhouse.
Pros
Paid slavery
Cons
Dave walking around playing video games on cellphone.no clocks in the greenhouse or water fountains
Great people, long hours
IPM Scout (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 July 2018
If you're working in the greenhouse be prepared to work 54 hours a week. I like to do things with my life outside of work which didn't fit with my lifestyle. It is a common complaint from the greenhouse workers as they have to dedicate their lives to a job which they are not compensated for. Poor communication between the workers as well with no meetings, ever. The employees however are great people to work with!
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long hours, no overtime, poor communication
A Growing Company with Great People
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 May 2018
Aphria and its employees are some of the most welcoming and respectful people to work with. Being such a young company, there is plenty of room for advancement and it is such an amazing feeling as working for Aphria, you are an important part in shaping this company and growing with this company.
Pros
Positive work environment
Cons
Growing pains
working @ Aphria
Office (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 May 2018
Aphria is a great company to work for - the people are great! Great work life balance, the culture is great and they treat their employees to Christmas lunches, Christmas gifts, etc!
Great company to work for
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 May 2018
Being in the front-lines of the company gives us the opportunity to show what Aphria is all about. We take our patients very seriously and make sure each of them are treated with the best care. The team at Aphria is very driven and take a lot of pride in what they do.
Pros
Telling friends you work for Aphria.
Cons
Always talking about how great of a company Aphria is everywhere I go.
Thriving company with immersive culture and advancement opportunities
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
I've worked at Aphria in multiple positions and have had positive experiences throughout. Working out of both the Toronto and Leamington offices has allowed me to flourish both personally and professionally. The tight-knit team makes for an excellent working environment, and the constant growth affords a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Great office culture, advancement opportunities, experienced management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aphria Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Aphria Inc. Reviews by Location