The work environment? It's about bullying, deception , and intimadation. You work as fast as you can, most people have wrist injuries, from capping because the machines don't work. The harder one works and the faster they go only increases the bar. An example of this is if someone rolls 400 joints an hour ect... Then everyone has to roll 400 an hour and so on. If you don't meet their unrealistic goals, disciplinary action is taken. The reason for this? Supervisor's get bonsus based on production. Don't even think about bringing anything up to HR. They are witches and you will be escorted out by security before you have a chance to open your mouth. This place is truly awful.
Your co-workers are awesome, and management will walk all over you. I swear, it's like "rudeness" is a prerequisite for their job.
Management routinely treats typical production/greenhouse associates like non-entities and routinely ignore them as they walk by. They ignore questions, comments, gestures, motions, everything. They're straight up rude people.
Collective blaming is the ruling philosophy of production. In particular Vault # 2. During my time, I witnessed shameful collusion, manipulation, deception, coercion and discrimination, in a never ending cycle of people trying to outshine others. It was very toxic, the further implementation of individual timing for how long it takes you to do the job, ended all sense of camaraderie. Workplace faction and gossip is a very real problem.
I had went out of my way to help establishing a framework for guidelines of GMPs for the intensive grading process, I never missed a day of work, I worked every holiday that came my way, I never used my available vacation or emergency days, I came into work early and in some cases on my own time to head the consequent training of my superiors on newly installed heavy industrial machinery. On the day of my termination, with only one infraction on my probation, I walked into the HR office and the first thing she said was "What do you have to say, although I don't think it's going to make much of a difference or change my mind" that quote in a nutshell signifies the unprofessional power trip some of the individuals at Aphria find themselves on. This all happened over the course of 2 months. Despite whatever is said to the contrary, the bigwigs could care less about the employees. Nepotism is also a ruling philosophy in regards to advancing in the company.
We got kicked out of the lunch room one day,we were not even allowed to use the fridge to store things,good thing it was freezing in the wearhouse that cold winter day
- How do you feel about the future of Aphria Inc.?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Aphria Inc.?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Aphria Inc.?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Aphria Inc.?4 people answered
- Is there any room for growth within the company?4 people answered
- Does Aphria Inc. require background check?4 people answered
- What’s the air quality like?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Aphria Inc. management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Aphria Inc.?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Aphria Inc., what would be the reason?3 people answered