Bleak. Highway to h***, comes to mind.
It's hard work, there is no debate over that. This company seeks to drive innovation into every aspect of Cannabis, and they're bullish when it comes to becoming the tops.
I have been slave driven by employers before, but this isn't that. In fact, this is the first time I am taking pride in my work and the accomplishments of my employer. I always wanted to see the Cannabis Industry become something I can take part in, and now I am part of something I am very proud of.
At Aphria the demands are high because the stakes are high, and I wouldn't have it any other way. This industry could provide improved wages and lifestyles for thousands of Canadian workers and consumers, as well as become an inspiration to our continental neighbours.
There will be no future. People dedicate their time, and life to this place and they f you over. They’re either ignorant or so unprofessional.
They continuously create more stocks, even when there’s no sales— their weed is moldy. And how they change the dates on the bottles so people think they’re buying something that was recently produced but little do they know, their weed is 2-3 years old. They rip people off. Their HR department is nothing but filled with fake people. I hate this place, they make you feel like your work is not good enough. f them. No pay is worth the mental torture.
If shareholders, and major financial institutions even knew the half of the deception that went on here the stock would be headed to zero. I don't see them lasting unless the entire management team Al the way down to their puppet supervisors and team leads are fired.
Terrible. Stock and morale are lower. Lots of stress worrying over being arbitrarily terminated.
With current management the company will not last, between the corruption at the top of corporate and the mistreatment of employees, Aphria has ruined it's reputation in Leamington.
I keep hearing that the product is horrible
Further and greater animosity between management and employees. Employees against employees. It will never change nor will it ever be a pleasant company to work for.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Aphria Inc.?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Aphria Inc.?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Aphria Inc.?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Aphria Inc.?4 people answered
- Is there any room for growth within the company?4 people answered
- Does Aphria Inc. require background check?4 people answered
- What’s the air quality like?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Aphria Inc. management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Aphria Inc.?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Aphria Inc., what would be the reason?3 people answered