Apex Motor Express Employee Review

View all Apex Motor Express reviews

Processing and investigating claims and transferred to collections
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2012
My typical day of working as a claims process was gathering information as back up for claims. As always I like to be efficient as possible. Dealing with peoples problems on daily basis was exhausting at time but I learn to accommodate and listen more carefully to the issues. At first there was two employees in the claims dept then our company merged with another company and our dept grew into five employees. I learned two different teams same goal so we had to create a cohesive working environment and work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is gathering evidence to support the claims and collections recovering money owed. It was a learning experience on company take overs and merging together.
Pros
orientation about private companies
Cons
merges can be difficult

Other Apex Motor Express Employee Reviews

Not fun to work at this place all rookies works at this place
Driver (Former Employee) –  60 Ward Road23 June 2019
This company is very cheap to work you keep working here with same money for 16 years and there will be no increase in money. Very poor management. Only people come here for time pass
Pros
Even you work after hours there is no money given
Cons
all lazy people here
A good place to work but I was only a temp
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 June 2019
Apex is not a bad place to work and I learned a lot of things while I was there. I was there as a temp and was there for 8 months. I enjoyed the dept I worked in and I also helped out in Health & Safety and Driver Manager.
Pros
people were helpful
Cons
was only temp

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apex Motor Express. Our community is ready to answer.