Apex Motor Express Employee Review

View all Apex Motor Express reviews

Processing and investigating claims and transferred to collections
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2012
My typical day of working as a claims process was gathering information as back up for claims. As always I like to be efficient as possible. Dealing with peoples problems on daily basis was exhausting at time but I learn to accommodate and listen more carefully to the issues. At first there was just two of us in the office then our company merged with another company and our dept grew into five employees. I learned two different teams same goal so we had to create a cohesive working environment and work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is gathering evidence to support the claims and collections recovering money owed. It was a learning experience on company take overs and merging together.
Pros
orientation about private companies
Cons
merges can be difficult

Other Apex Motor Express Employee Reviews

Routine work in a male dominated industry
Night Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 May 2019
A lot of “locker room” talk. Some racists comments overheard. The work itself is good, some of the coworkers are toxic people. Management is trying to make changes, but doesn’t always succeed.

The position is not very welcoming for LGBTQ+ or women.
Do not work for this company
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 December 2018
Management is extremely poor. Knee jerk reactions to every situation. Every department is treated like a separate Kingdom, and if you have to deal with someone, make sure you have witnesses.

Every department is full of cancer, and is overseen by either scheming manipulators, or burnt out apathetic paper pushers.

Do not work for this company.
Pros
The salary is mid range, so therefore competitive
Cons
everything else about the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apex Motor Express. Our community is ready to answer.