Apex Motor Express Employee Review
Just a Job
I had a typical office clerk job. The people were nice. The job was easy. Pay was low but the position did not require much skill to perform. Hours are fixed and predictable.
Ratings by category
Company was good and caring about staff and recognizing who performed and helped through bad times. When vp took over running company he used everyone for own success. They hired a new director of operations in 2018 and has no real management skills. Talked behind everyone's back and tarnished people's career. C and T are just liars that will use you for their own pockets
My typical day of working as a claims process was gathering information as back up for claims. As always I like to be efficient as possible. Dealing with peoples problems on daily basis was exhausting at time but I learn to accommodate and listen more carefully to the issues. At first there was just two of us in the office then our company merged with another company and our dept grew into five employees. I learned two different teams same goal so we had to create a cohesive working environment and work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is gathering evidence to support the claims and collections recovering money owed. It was a learning experience on company take overs and merging together.
orientation about private companies
merges can be difficult
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apex Motor Express. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 31 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Apex Motor Express
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Apex Motor Express?One person answered
- What would you suggest Apex Motor Express management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Apex Motor Express?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Apex Motor Express?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Apex Motor Express?One person answered
- If you were to leave Apex Motor Express, what would be the reason?One person answered
See all questions and answers