Apex Motor Express
Apex Motor Express Employee Review

Just a Job

20 March 2018
I had a typical office clerk job. The people were nice. The job was easy. Pay was low but the position did not require much skill to perform. Hours are fixed and predictable.
2 February 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Company was good and caring about staff and recognizing who performed and helped through bad times. When vp took over running company he used everyone for own success. They hired a new director of operations in 2018 and has no real management skills. Talked behind everyone's back and tarnished people's career. C and T are just liars that will use you for their own pockets
4 October 2016
OS&D Clerical (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Wages are low for the office staff.
Increased work load with no raises.

Management treats employees ok.

Do not waste your time with this employer.
Pros
Supervision treats emplyees ok
Cons
1 December 2012
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
My typical day of working as a claims process was gathering information as back up for claims. As always I like to be efficient as possible. Dealing with peoples problems on daily basis was exhausting at time but I learn to accommodate and listen more carefully to the issues. At first there was just two of us in the office then our company merged with another company and our dept grew into five employees. I learned two different teams same goal so we had to create a cohesive working environment and work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is gathering evidence to support the claims and collections recovering money owed. It was a learning experience on company take overs and merging together.
Pros
orientation about private companies
Cons
merges can be difficult