Apex Motor Express
Apex Motor Express Employee Review

Not the best place to work.

28 August 2019
It's ok for a temporary job but long term not so much. The environment is pretty much always dirty and dusty, with care free maintained. Management can be better the care more of the work than any concern with employees.
28 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Team Leader/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) - Brampton, ON
My typical day is getting my 2 way radio do a walk after in my area see wats need to be done and bring in trucks to the bay doors for the workers to unload very cold environments and dusty
3 October 2019
Same role
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) - Hamilton, ON
I left Apex for the opportunity for more money and possible advancement although I did enjoy the job and got along with everyone. It was a good place to work but I saw no future in it for myself.
13 July 2020
Same location
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Brampton, ON
Apex Motor Express is a very cheap company! They expect to get quality guys but are NOT willing to pay the salary competitive with other Trucking, logistics companies in the GTA. The culture at Apex is the old west style. Shoot first, before asking questions. Unfortunately, they are 5 steps behind in regards to current transportation tools and logics. They will always have the revolving door mentality.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, no management improvement