Apex Industries Inc.

Apex Industries Inc. Employee Reviews for Job title doesn't really matter

Job title doesn't really matter1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
-Inadequate shop ventilation leaves you going home with headaches almost every day. "WorkSafe NB" is a trigger word here and can get you fired for even mentioning it, like saying the word "bomb" at the airport. No doubt working here long term will give you some form of cancer. -Disorganized management and a lack of wanting to improve means you'll be the company's b*tch, but so will everyone else. Nobody really has any titles, and the ones they do have are meaningless. Everybody does everything, and you go into work having no idea what you'll be doing or who's mess you're going to be cleaning up. I spent about 20% of my time employed here actually doing what I was hired to do, the rest was other duties that they don't want to specifically hire and train a single person to do. -Not unionized, and you can tell because the pay is absolute garbage. Literally just over minimum wage to do work that will break your back and give you cancer when you're older. -"We don't hire losers" is what I was told in the interview. But all they hire are losers! Every single person there is stuck working there and hates it. Most of the people working at Apex are people who do not have the means to create a better life elsewhere. -Junk. They make junk. If you want doors and door frames that are glued together and filled with auto-body filler then go ahead and buy your overpriced doors from Apex. The reason Apex's estimates are so expensive is because the shop is terribly unorganized and jobs are always late and take much longer to complete, stacking up tons of overtime hours. They are not - more...
Pros
Can't think of anything
Cons
Garbage pay, bad management, can't hold onto employees, very unsafe work environment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apex Industries Inc.?