Apex Graphics Employee Reviews

Need to update equipment quickly.
New Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 March 2019
They are very nice people but for what they want us to do, they don't have the right equipment or customer service for it.
They have great intentions but they really should stick to what they know best and that is the pharma industry.
Not a good place to work
Production (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 January 2019
-poor management
-average salary
-do have benefits
-high turnover, people fired all the time
-no raises
-hours good
-old/outdated equipment
-"blame culture"
-some good co-workers
Family oriented but with limits..
Labourer/Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2018
Good job security if you do your job, few layoffs. But not respected for what you do, Old technology except in the bindery. Good team building days.
Good Experience and Training
Production (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 May 2018
I worked at Apex Graphics for over 1 year, starting as a temp moving to full time permanent. The team took time to train me and ensure I was comfortable with my day to day responsibilities before I was allowed to work without supervision.

At the start of 2018, there were several (3) employees who left the organization, the company communicated these departures quickly and respectfully. While it seemed like a lot of transition within a short period of time, the roles were quickly filled and the replacement employees have been skilled, reliable and eager to support the current team.

I have never worried about my job, even when production became slow. Management has communicated often what the companies outlook is.
Pros
Benefits, Vacation, Monthly Social Committee events
Cons
Wish for more structured training opportunities to learn different machines
look beneath the facade
Production (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2018
- pay is just below industry standard
- hours were good
- benefits (minimum)

This is a company that promotes itself as having a great culture and is a great place to work but don't be fooled. It was a revolving door of employees, they changed the door key code when someone was fired and no one could remember it because it happened so often (of course all these people were referred to as "bad apples", they weren't. It will take a little while to see that what they say and what is actually the case is really 2 different things. Very poor management.
Cons
poor management, outdated equipment, nepotism
Great place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 February 2018
Friendly, clean place to work in... all great people to work with and enjoyed working there overall. Fair pay and benefits. They have some issues but who doesn’t.
Great place to work...
1st Pressman (Current Employee) –  Missisaugua, On1 September 2014
Awesome place to work. In almost 40 years of working I have never worked in a place that cared for its employees like this. Its refreshing and totally not the norm.