Apex Canada

Apex Canada Employee Reviews

it was overall one of the best times i had in apex marketing. I learned a lot during working there, went on trips around the world. Only thing that made me leave was I was not given what was promised to me at the end of my 4 years.
Pros
training, earning at your own pace.
Cons
long hours and not the best management
A typical day included attending our morning meeting to pump us up and go through past results. After that we work in the field which involves really focusing on driving sales by providing an amazing and unforgettable customer service. There is an amazing opportunity to make a lot of money if you have the persistence, ambition, and time. Near the end of the day we finish and wrap up our day on the computer. The company really promotes team work and making sure everyone succeeds through helping evolve and grow each other. In addition, once every week we attend a team night that the company pays for. We get to know each other more on a personal level instead of professional and business setting. Overall, this company is amazing for someone that can dedicate a lot of time, ambition, and persistence. I had a blast working and partnering up with the company.
Pros
Unlimited earnings potential, free team nights once a week
Cons
Long days, Need a thick skin some days
  1. Employee reviews