Aon Employee Review

supervisors need more experience dealing with more respect for their subordinates
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2013
I always done my job done before a deadline.
I have achive a lot of learning with different companies and reach my goals at the end of the day by using positive team work for the department...My co-workers have helped me understand every day to a know task or assignment and to achieve the deadline for the task or assignment..
Pros
Cons
good co-workers

Other Aon Employee Reviews

Good Corporate Job
Account Representative, Construction Division (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2018
Good place to work. Very corporate environment. Easiest way to move up appears to leave and come back. Management generally great to work with. Day to day can be tedious or boring but usually there are things to do. Busy and slow times throughout the year based on your book of business.
Pros
Accommodating to a work life balance
Cons
Somewhat rigid structure corporately
Fun Place to work at
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2018
Great work environment. Enjoyed the flexibility and the people. Management was pretty supportive and encouraging. The company seemed to value a good work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aon. Our community is ready to answer.

41K