Aon Employee Reviews for Bilingual Customer Service Associate

See reviews about:
Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 3,017 reviews
Customer Service Skills
(F/T) Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2017
Working at Aon i was able to further advance my customer service skills helping young and older people retire or make changes to their benefits. Good place to work at as a team.
Unfriendly work enviroment
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2017
I worked their as a bilingual customer service taking calls from CIBC employees.
Their training programs were poorly designed, it lacked elaboration, teachers were not informative. Supervisors are unhelpful, sometimes they are rude. Knowledge base is available but it is disorganized, it takes you long time to find a piece of information which is needed. New hires are not given enough time to know the technology. Many employees are nothing more than sycophants to prolong their contracts.
Pros
Cons
rude co workers except for fews. Uninformative supervisors and management.
productive
Bilingual Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2015
very productive environment where you learn problem solving . Management not really ready to help but you develop sens of work independently.
Developed my communcationand customer service skils
Bilingual Human Resources Support Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2015
I developed my customer service and customer service skills . I enjoyed assisting customers with their questions. Sometimes, it can be really stressful when we have high volume of calls and have to manage resolutions and other administrative duties. Overall, I had a good experience
Pros
Working with team members
Bad place to work
Bilingual H.R. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2015
Very poor management - poor supervisor - no work ethics - was not willing to allow time for new hires to understand the software
Pros
Cons
everything
Bilingual CSA
Bilingual Customer Service Associate / Pension (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 July 2014
It has been a really good experience where I have had the chance to improve my professional and customer service skills.