Antech Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Continuous learning
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 July 2017
Antech Diagnostics is a busy laboratory running from 8am til 12am. We analyze body fluids from animals which is the most exciting part of our work. Technicians are very friendly and professional in every manner that we handle. Aside from the busy workplace, accuracy and precision are well observed in all laboratory procedures. Doctors rely on the laboratory results so it is important to review all data before issuing them. We assure patient satisfaction and trust in the company. Maintaining good communication is also essential for a workplace environment.
Friendly and fun environment
Laboratory Technician/Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 February 2017
Workplace is well equipped, workers are friendly and multi-cultural. While working for Antech, I have realized that I have a deeper passion working in a laboratory. Something that I cannot explain even with sleepless nights, and barely have any during the day because of family affairs, I can still find joy and energy going back the following shift. The most enjoyable part of my work day was when everybody from all the departments come together and start working and at the same time, learning from them.
Pros
annual appreciation day
Cons
irregular hrs.
Co operative people
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 August 2016
Amazing place to work . Very good work environment. Very good training. Very good co workers. Good work culture. Very good benefits. God management. Good HR.
Its a fast phase environment
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 August 2014
Its a fast phase environment, staff are nice and most of the worker do a multitasking job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
longs hours
fast and high duty job
Lead lab technologist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 August 2012
That was a good company in a very fast speed work.Really fast but friendly and great coworkers
good