Ansan Traffic Group Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work For
Traffic Control Person (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC23 January 2019
This company has recently changed ownership and with the new management restructuring, things have definitely improved. The new dispatch staff actually seem to care about you and what happens on the road day to day. I think this new ownership has had a very positive effect on the overall company. Highly recommend if you are looking for work within the traffic control business.
Didn't even get the chance
Tcp (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC24 October 2018
I was hired on, given the hiree package etc etc, then *(based on other ***people's opinions) I assume, I was told I wasn't going to be kept on due to my being on disability and only wanting part time hour's .. I have more than 3 -7 years experience, I fell on the job and had a spinal cord injury from being hit by a car *(Not MY fault whatsoever), I am ALWAYS professional, SAFE, I help my fellow employees ALWAYS, then I get ignored, no phone calls back, and TOLD OVER THE PHONE that I no longer had a job after quitting Triumph to go to a *(GUARANTEED) job at Ansan, all to have it snatched out from underneath me??? Not to mention, I was treated like I had been fired from the MANAGEMENT STAFF AT TRIUMPH- FOR NO REASON EXCEPT I QUIT TO GO TO A JOB THAT WAS GUARANTEED BY OTHER EMPLOYEES FROM TRIUMPH GOING TO ANSAN FIRST!!!!
Pros
Some good employees, rate of pay, overtime and benefits.
Cons
No answer from management, rude behaviour, and alot of politics and talking behind people's backs went on..
Official response from Ansan Traffic Group
26 June 2019

Since this time owner ship has changed we are truly sorry this has happened to you. We are now like a whole new company as the majority of our policies have been changed. again we are sorry about your bad experience.

In My Opion Pitiful Employment
TCP (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 September 2018
In my opinion Fired 4 wrting to HR,void on side of road due to no bathroom, or relief personal, highly aggressive dispatch, No respect,5am calls d off
Pros
Got to work with the public, City of Delta Crews are the best. They treat you with respect even on thier worst days out.
Cons
80% you viod in public or in the back seat of your car, expect 5am calls on days off on weekends, your gas will consume more than your pay, wait list so long for a truck you wont get one, main dispatch personal in my opinion displayed verbal agression, and has demostrated unotherized use of personal email, If you ask office personal for boss regarding disputes of office staff they see it as threat, have demistarted it a cause of termanation, I feel In my opion, my Canadian education my self have been dicrimated bullied.
Safety rules not met, Management will not return phone calls.
Traffic Control Person (Former Employee) –  Surrey B.C and Richmond B.C.12 January 2018
They are not safe on the job site (use of phones in particular are used when they shouldn't be used), they complain about using radios or yell at you if your radio isn't working and complain when they have to pick up their partner, they yell at their partners if they did something they didnt like. Management would not return phone calls, They dont pay you what you should be paid ...eg, A flagger worked for 4 years is suppost to be making $17.95 - $18.30 per hour ... I was paid $15.18 an hour.
Pros
the scenery changes on each job, nice weather
Cons
long hours, terrible management, bad weather
Employee over ten years
TCP4 (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC18 June 2017
I've worked with Ansan over ten years and like any other company you will have good and bad. Maybe this person below who commented is one of the 'lazy flaggers', most senior people won't put up with the lazy people. If you show you want to work and want to learn then all will be fine. This job is not to just get into to make a decent buck, you are there for the safety of your crew and the public and if you can't do your job properly then that's probably why you had issues with senior staff.
Pros
Lots of work, competitive wages
Fair company. Great people.
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC15 February 2017
I've worked here for about 6 months. Not sure why the previous dude is negative. Just saw it and wanted to write to show another side.

If you work hard, you're rewarded, that's the bottom line. And rewarded well. At least on the office side. People are great and chill. Like family. Management expects a lot, but is fair.

I have no complaints.
Pros
Awesome people - no attitudes.
Cons
Sometimes long hours - but paid overtime
Its good for people who needs quick cash and stability
TCP 2 (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 August 2016
Company is overall alright.
Dispatch could be very mean and they have ridiculous rules about taking leave or medical.
A lot mean senior flaggers and I've mostly worked with COV some just use their authority and bully flaggers which is very nasty.
great
Traffic Control Person (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC25 November 2014
Great place to work, people and co-workers are friendly. On-call job creating seniority for job placement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ansan Traffic Group. Our community is ready to answer.